Texas Nudists seeking new nudist friends - male or female houston tx nudist friends Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 05, 2014 at 01:13 AM

Been a nudist in the home for most of my life, but looking for new friends across the state.  My current friends aren't into the lifestyle, as we became friends as our kids were growing up. Now they are all grown up and our relationships as friends are more distant as work week pulls away from the weekends and vacation time to do things we used to do together.

Any great places that allow naturists or nudists in the Austin/San Antonio area?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2018 at 10:56 AM

I know what you mean about the nudist friends and textiles too. Either they have moved away or just not interested in the lifestyle anymore. It has been a while since i have hosted parties for nudists, but not averse to do it again. 

However, I am still a long time member at Bluebonnet resort and go there as often as I can.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2018 at 05:57 PM

I have been to Hippie Hollow, been a while and dying to go. I am in San Antonio

• View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2015 at 06:37 PM

it's a county park, but it is patrolled.  So, no visible sexual activities or intent to engage in that (i.e., sroking an erection, etc.)

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2015 at 09:11 AM

satopper thanks for the reminder.. never been to Hippie Hollow.. do the law officers interfere ?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I hopr you have heard of Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis, west of Austin.  It's part of a state park and once you get out of the parking lot, it is a great nudist place. 

Follow - email me when people comment