Ohio (Dayton) nudist single parent Naked in Ohio

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2007 at 05:28 AM

Hello felow ohio(ens) :)

Just wanted to say hello and see if there are any other sungle or family nudist that might want to chat or get together.

Thanks

Zack
  • 23Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 06:20 AM

I just checked Google Earth and as of 5/10/2012 the area is still there.
      Find Fairborn Ohio on Google and pan to the north gate of wright Patterson AFB. Across the road you can see the Skyborn Drive-in movie and what is now called Medway Rd. Go north of Rt 235 and you will see Medway Lake ( I didnt know it had a name) and will cross a bridge, They did rebuild it. As soon as you come off the bridge there used to be a trunoff and people would drive back there for daytime picnics and at night it was used as Lovers Lane. The area they swam nude was beyond that area just out of the shallow curve and you could pull off the road and then walk back to the River and swim anyway you liked. I do see a house that wasnt there in the mid 1960s but it is a bit beyond the place Im telling about.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2012 at 07:57 PM

Paraphrasing nudenewbi
    "... There used to be a place off of ... Osborn road where people used to skinnydip.. "
    -----  I looked on the MSN/Bing "Bird's eye view" map of that area and can not find anything like you were describing. One side of the road seems to have a fence and the other looks very difficult to access, but maybe I was looking in the wrong place.  Please check out the map and see if the area still exists; then let us know :-> 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 01:05 PM

I do not know if it still is used but there was a place off of the road that runs around Wright Patterson AFB, just west of the Skyborn Drive-in Movie theather( that is still in use). Go past the drive-in to the first road going north,Osborn Rd I believe, and cross the bridge Go just around the bend and stop. Walk back to the river/creek and People used to skinnydip there, I know me and my girlfriends did LOL. If you stop just off the bridge, people used that as a Lovers Lane, and really made love day or night there. I also used to fire my 22 rifle there when no one was around and sometimes caught people in the act. There were even some old, covered mattresses they used if the backseat didnt suit them.
     Thelast time I was up there, Im in Florida now, the bridge was out and if so go up rt 235 to Gerlaugh Rd and to Osborn and down to the river
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 05:27 PM

I love to be nude outdoors for any reason, can't get enough skinny-dipping! I live a few miles outside of Springfield, OH & can't find any places to skinny-dip. Any one in the area know of a good place near Springfield, NewCarlisle, Enon area?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 03:09 PM

Wooster, Ohio guy here always looking for new friends to hang out with naked or not!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 02:35 PM

hi everyone, I do travel in and out of dayton. would like to meet other nudists.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2008 at 03:27 PM

Hi all, we are looking to meet other nudists in Ohio, hopefully in North West Ohio.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 02:12 PM

Hey ! "LARGED" would love to visit with you on the farm...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 07:32 AM

Cincy here.....would like to meet or chat with any nudists from the Cincy area....I am a true nudists and have been to Paradise Gardens also.....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Hi Todd

That is Very Nice, You have sure your fami to live in Ohio. I really like very beautiful smooth nude. I interest to hear very excellent from you. I will probably travel in Ohio later. You knew my email later Ok. I am so hopefully from you. YOUR WELCOME

Oscar :)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2008 at 08:13 AM

Larged- I am a newbie home nudist living in Lebanon; right down the road from you!! Would love to meet & say hi.

Pete
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2008 at 05:50 AM

1 ? what is the differance between a nudist and a naturist as fdar as u see it? help me thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2008 at 01:23 PM

Hi,I am single (grandparent)nudist Or trying to be a nudist.I live S.of Wooster and looking for others to share some social time.Don't have any good places to be nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2007 at 06:12 AM

I am a single nudest living alone on my farm near Waynesville.If any member would like to vist,do not hesitate to ask.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2007 at 01:31 PM

i'm an ohio nudist just outside of akron.....
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2007 at 04:42 PM

Im new to this nudist site, but always been a nudist. Im looking for some one close to Muskegon, Mi
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2007 at 04:10 PM

new to the nudist scene. anyone in toledo into the nudist lifestyle that would like to get together?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2007 at 11:01 AM

We are nudists from Louisville, Ky. We also go to PG when we get the chance but are looking for nudists to enjoy being with outside of the resort. It would be nice to meet other nudists at their homes or else where & we also think that kids that are raised in the nudist environment grow up to be healthy adults with a positive body/self immage/attitude. Nothing wrong with a nonsexual nudist gathering that includes kids. People need to get rid of the idea that nudists are just doing it for the sexual thills. A true nudist isn't in it for the sexual contact, but rather for the freedom & self expression that the freedom from cloths brings. If anyone from the Louisville area is interested in nudist gatherings, please let us know. Would love to see more families involved in the naturist lifestyle & get to know a few of them. If you have a nice place outdoors for nudist activities, we would welcome an invite & want to meet others in our area. Prefer females & families as they tend to be more genuine than single males. For some reason, some, but not all, single males seem to think nudity equals sex. This is the reason for our preference. If you are a single guy that enjoys nudity for what it is meant to be, let us know & we can discuss it further. Other wise, females & families, please contact us.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2007 at 02:52 PM

I too am looking for nudists in and around Ohio. I am hoping to find a single woman who is interested in nudism.