Looking for other nudists in bullhead,laughlin,needles area Arizona naturists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Hi I am new to the bullhead, laughlin, needles area
    and would like to find other nudists that are willing to get together and do some kind of activities,

I don't know where to go or have anyone to go with to do stuff in the nude, if your in or around the area please let me know,

Also I am not gay so I am not looking for anything like that, I just want to meet other nudists to hang out in the nude
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I too would like to be naked with someone pleas contact me. I am in Bullhead City also

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2011 at 02:13 PM

I have looked at other sights, and nobody answers... don't really care to join a club.. still kinda new to the hiking aspect.. you would think that a city of 2.4 mil would have a COUPLE OR THREE nudists, but no response.. any ideas?
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2011 at 05:13 PM

Dude! You would not believe how many posts I have gone thru, and not 1 hit! Male or female in the Las Vegas area! Nobody likes to answer.. looking for like minded people, straight, who enjoy nudity.. tired of the backyard, and have started taking hikes in the desert around vegas.. and you know what? No naked people anywhere! Just me! Would like to chat and trade ideas as to where to go and what else might be out there... sunninbare, straight male...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 01:53 AM

BUMP BUMP,

there isnt anybody from this area????
Follow - email me when people comment