I Would Like To Start A Naturist Group In SE Tucson Arizona naturists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 04:05 PM

I would really like to get a group together in SE Tucson (Rita Ranch).  This place has many opprotunities and could be very fun.  My place is not secluded enough but I would like to get nudists from around here for a non-landed club to be free.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2014 at 08:22 PM

Hello Great idea its really hard to get some nudists together in Tucson,seems like.There has to be nudists in this area.Woul be nice to plan some events even house parties like social get togethers for nudists.Im Francisco a single Hispanic male 62.Hope your idea happens count me in.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2014 at 03:14 PM

Tpetty,

Sounds good to me and my "always naked" time at home.

But, in the woods around the Chi-town house I can find a

place in the woods to be "refreshed", hopefully?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2013 at 06:54 PM

I am in Sahuarita and would be interested as well. Just love hanging out naked. It's a natural urge as far as I am concerned. Would like to meet Naked Nubian and relax a little bit.
    Dynmkataoldotcom
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 06:06 PM

Hi I'm interested. I am straight. Naked Nubian appears to have a male partner. I am interested in single females only for friendship and possibly more.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 04:11 PM

We recently moved back to AZ from Vancouver, BC. It sure would be nice to meet like minded naked friends and potential playmates to enjoy all the uninhibited pleasures and freedoms of "hanging out" together. Arizona, I have been told, is nature's playground. Let's explore it together or just kick back and relax in the pool or jucuzzil. It's not about sexuality, it's about nudity and what's natural....."its the nature of the beast".
Follow - email me when people comment