Body Art Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 25, 2005 at 08:29 PM

Anybody out there like decorating their bodys, tattoos, piercing, body painting, mods, jewelry etc.? I¿ll show you mine if you show me yours LOL
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 17Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 02:39 PM

At one time after seeing women with painted on clothes walking outside in public I sad to my wife ?I should have some shorts tattooed on me so I could go nude out in public.? She replied ?They would know that is not a string hanging down in front?, So much for that idea.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2007 at 06:22 PM

I have two tattoos, similar design aound my nipples.Original these are nipple shields but I choose to have the tattoo. Also I had my nipples pierced which I enjoy but one side was rejected and the other side slowed down I changed it from a ring to a bar bell and smaller ga. I used to have a 2ga but that came out after a half year. Maybe I stopped the progress. I would like to have a PA but my wife said no thank you. I hate to loose them I feel they are a part of me.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2007 at 10:03 PM

Hey as you can see I love my body ink these photos only show a few of mine and I have more on the way one of my best mates is also my tattooist...
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 06:03 PM

I think that a lot of nudist have some type of body art. I think thats the hole idea of being a nudist. Is the body, free from cloths, and your body. How you like to show it, I think is considered art.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 05:46 AM

"strgazers1" obviously doesn't have much respect for his own body, judging by the obesity evidenced by his photo;
    let alone showing no respect for other people here, nor the English language (grammar or spelling)...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2007 at 12:43 AM

In answer to your question yes I have plenty of respect for my body.
    I meditate twice a day, I do yoga, I eat a healthy diet, I attend the gym 3 times a week.
    My tattoo's are a symbol of my beliefs and a celebration of my body.
    I am not sure what gives you the impression that somebody with Ink has no respect for there body?
    There is plenty of information available on the history of tattoo's and piercings, if you are going to make a judgment make an informed one.
    Peace
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2007 at 06:53 AM

I have just recently gotten into body painting. There are so many differant styles and designs to put on the body that it is mind boggling. I would love to get some hints and ideas from others involve in the art.

I don't have any pics of my art as of yet.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2006 at 03:00 PM

Tatoos I do not have and not ashamed of that. But I have been working with the body painting and that can be just as much fun. The designs that can be made are endless.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2006 at 04:10 AM

sure...
    I have three tatt's already, and intend to add more ..

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2006 at 05:20 PM

This is a photo I found on the internet.Thought it was cool,with my fasination with lizards and whatnot.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2006 at 05:36 AM

Love my Ink even after 10 years

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 08:32 AM

Yes,both me and my partner are into tatoos.I have quite a few arms,shoulder/back,legs.I have a Chinese good luck dragons head on my left upper arm/shoulder,below that on my bi I have a black and grey wizard which takes up most of that area,left forearm-top has a black and grey reaper with a skull/cloud/stardust theme and that takes up most of that area,left inner forearm has a half naked pirate woman with a treasure chest and is not coloured in as yet and is big too,right arm/shoulder has a demon possessed crystal ball,below that on my bi is a Harley eagle and scroll emblem,right upper forearm has a large colourfull snake coiled around a black panther which is also large,my right shoulder blade of my back has a couple of blue bids with a rose thats black and grey with scroll work and several other small peices on my left and right calf,knee cap and left ankle.My partner has a nice purple and such dragon and background on her shoulder blade.I will one day finish my arms off completely to full sleeves and do the rest of my back with a good fantasy peice and maybe something on my breast/chest
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2006 at 08:51 PM

HI Everyone, I got my first tattoo, when I turned 53. I have a red rose, on my left ankle..Thinking about getting another tattoo, but it would be a Monarch Butterfly. I am thinking about having that one added on my right hip. Just thinking about it.. not sure yet.

I had always wanted that done. It looked like I was wearing a yellow and white sun top.. as you can see, by my picture here. I got very daring, and drove home that way.. With the top down on my car.. LOL It felt so wonderful, to feel the air across my breasts.. I loved it, and no one even knew..LOL Would I do it again.. you bet, I would in a heart beat.. Any local body painters around Riverside area? If so, write me.. I am not a paid member.. But I would love to have it done again... ;)

Bare Hugs....... LEAH

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2006 at 08:45 PM

I have 4 tats at the moment... My body is my canvas.. the first was 32 yrs ago.. a butterfly on my right outer thigh, 2nd is a heart with a yellow rose on my left breast, 3 is a blue bird with a ribbon in its mouth on my right back shoulder. The 4th is a garden starting above my butt (with many variety of flowers, a butterfly, and a hummingbird) and stretches from one hip to the other. Nine hours in the chair in 3/hr sittings. In a month I will start my back piece with a memorial tat on my left shoulder (two angels), eventually there will be a waterfall with a mermaid and merman leading to a koi pond. Yes, there are contagious, but the art is incredible. I wear them with pride, each has individual meaning to me, and people often comment how beautiful they are. The judgment regarding tats and those that have them has come a long way over the last 20 years, I am thrilled that the artists are being given the recognition they so deserve.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2006 at 03:33 AM

I had my first tattoo 15 years ago, have never had any regrets and still would like more. I wear then with pride and always love to show them every chance i get :o)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2006 at 01:44 AM

I have a prince albert genital piercing, and want to get a tribal tattoo on my lower tummy, where my pubes would be.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2006 at 08:14 PM

Sure,my iguana is one of my pride and joys.I get lots of compliments and it gets conversations started.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment