Christian nudists in Florida Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 04, 2005 at 01:32 AM

HI....I am new to nudity....but would love to meet some Florida friends to hang with. A Christian nudist would be a plus....are there any prototypes out there? Please write!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I'm a Christian nudist!

• View author's info Posted on May 17, 2014 at 08:32 AM

Just thought you would enjoy a quote from the X-head of one of

Christianity's main group. Anyone for catholicisim?  :)

"The human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve intact its splendour and its beauty... nakedness as such is not to be equated with physical shamelessness... Immodesty is present only when nakedness plays a negative role with rtegard to the value of the person... The human body is not in itself shameful... Shamelessness (just like shame and modesty) is a function of the interior of a person." Pope John Paul 2 Quoted from "Love and responsability". Published by H.T.Willets, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York. 1981

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 03:14 AM

If I was down in Florida, I would be happy to attend one of the nudist resorts with you. I believe the same way you do. However, I am located in Southwest Washington. People I live with would not condone the lifestyle. I hear there is a nude beach about 50 miles out from where I am located. The name of it Rooster Rock but I would probably have to show up alone.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 01:36 AM

I'm in Jacksonville.
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2005 at 11:06 AM

I'm in miami.
Follow - email me when people comment