driving naked Sports and travel

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2005 at 08:26 AM

Looking for other guys who like to drive naked for the free feeling.
  • 49Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2019 at 05:31 AM

Nice , very nice x

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2019 at 02:03 AM

Quoting author:

anyone ever gone through a drive through naked? you know mcdonalds or something?

i always drive naked between local resorts and most shopping, and always use the drive-thru for bank, post office, drugstore, mcdonalds, doughnuts, etc, but still need to keep shorts in the car for gas and groceries...

• View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2016 at 01:51 AM

Parking?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2015 at 04:32 AM

I've driven completely naked from Toronto to Montreal. Lots of truckers saw me.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2015 at 08:48 AM

Yes I definitely do drive naked. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 01:52 PM

I quickly pulled into a track. I got out and took a blanket out. They joined me and were soon fucking each other. He rolled over and I replaced him. We spent a little time fondling and kissing and then went on our way. I dropped them at a camp site with a promise to see them again.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Been hot and stormy here. Went to DIY store yesterday morning, just shorts on going. Noticed a couple of hitch hikers on side of rode. Put shirt on for store and took it off back at car. Set off for home, looking forward to driving nude through woods.

Couple were still on road but a little further up so stopped to see if I could take them. Dutch man and woman in their early 30's. Both lightly dressed and hot and bothered. They readily accepted the lift. He got in back and she sat in front. They were making their way around the region with no set timetable. She said it was nice to have the air conditioning. I cranked it up and she began lifting her tee shirt to get the air on her body. I said I was going to take a side road through the woods. They both said that that would be nice. He had opened his shirt and she was lifting hers higher.

I jokingly said that they could undress if they wanted to as it was usually quiet through the woods. She quickly took her seat belt off and stripped. Nice melon shaped tits with small nipples, shaven pussy and all over tan. As he began to undress I pulled onto side and dropped my shorts. I pulled away again, slowly though. She said it was nice to see I was tanned as well. They both liked to be nude as often as possible.

She put her legs up and directed the vent onto her pussy. I was beginning to twitch. I glanced back to see him rubbing his erect cock. I asked if they were planning to go to any beaches. He said that they had no plans to but were seeing what happens each day and what direction they went. She had parted her lips and was moaning.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 04:13 PM

Hi, Im Peter from New Zealand. I love driving naked in summer time, especially long journeys.
    It is so comfortable and free feeling. This pic Im on the Kapiti Coast after driving from Wellington about to check out the beach.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2013 at 09:41 AM

Recently had a drive naked. Had been shopping. Storm had just finished and was quite muggy. Decided to take scenic route through woods back home. Nice straight road. Got to woods, stripped off and cruised. Got about two kilometres along and noticed motorbike coming up behind me. Slowed slightly and let it pass. Surprisingly it also slowed and dropped back along side me.
    To late to cover up. Couple on bike having a good look. They pulled ahead slightly and motioned for me to pull over. I was a bit warry but did. They pulled along side and as i opened the window the passenger unzipped her leathers to reveal that she was naked underneath. I was erect now. She pointed to the trees and i nodded. They parked up and went into the trees, with me following.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Yes drive to and from my beach nude, try not to go anywhere clothed, always have a towel nearby to cover if pulled up, lo! (by polise) open to all to join me.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 04:48 AM

i am in Car!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2010 at 01:50 PM

Would love to do it, but I only own a motorbike.

Any nice girls inviting me for a drive in their car? ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 01:27 PM

Many years ago, I was driving with girlfriend on a long straight road in a desert area of CA and stopped in a remote part to make love. We had just finished when we saw a car in the distance, so moved quickly from back seat to front seats and drove off. The other car overtook us, obviously on cruise, with the driver having both his feet out of the front passenger window. We later overtook him, (quite slowly at the point of passing) with me driving and my gf's very dainty feet with painted toenails sticking out of my window. He didn't know and couldn't see that I was naked but he could see her 44 DD's and beamed a big smile. We enjoyed that and didn't put clothes on for about 50 miles.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 08:47 PM

thats a flash golf cart you have
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 01:39 AM

MY CLUB HAS OVER 400 ACHERS OF PROPERTY
    AND MOST OF IT IS WOODED WITH TRAILS
    WIDE ENOUGH TO DRIVE A GOLFCART THRU.
    RIDING THESE TRAILS ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT
    CAN REALLY BE VERY THRILLING, NAKED, ITS THE GREATEST....DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE...FRANK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Hello again - Jessenakedman here and I got your message about NF not letting you read my comments to you and your Dad
    I have been driving naked since 1985- a happy accident during the very hot summer of 1985.You are correct in what an utterly unique feeling that it is and continues to be for me. Let's meet at Sandy Hook before the summer is finished. I ALWAYS drive there naked from Staten Island - I hope to hear from you again SOON. Jessenakedman aka Ian J. Tree

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 03:29 PM

Nothing feels MORE exciting than being out on the open highway completely totally NAKED. The overwhelming sensation can be a thrillingly climax. Dad & I often drive naked from nudist beach back and forth. Or on long summer journey's on country roads. But we have also drive right straight thru downtowns exhilerated. It often carry's sexual overtones that is (un) beatable in its excitement. If you haven't tried it - slip off your pants all the way without a shirt and experience. Awesome feeling of sheer nakedness
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM

We drove all the way home from the nudist resort naked today,it felt great.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2008 at 10:59 AM

lets do it