High Island beach houston tx nudist friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2007 at 08:00 AM

anyone ever go to the beach in high island?
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2014 at 08:29 PM

You are lucky to have a 4X4!  I used to try to find someone to meet up with so I could get down that far.  I wish there was a spot to say carpool down there.  I attempted to go about a mile in my Fusion, but i wasn't braver to do anymore. 

I've only seen a copy once during my times of going.  I went before and after Ike with others.

To the comment from years ago about it being boring out there.  That is somewhat what I enjoyed.  i liked that it wasn't just people trying to hook up out there.  As a female, I preferred when I wasn't having eyes on me...especially ones I didn't come with.  Plus, being a fat female, I didn't like the inward thought of what was being seen.  Nudism shouldn't have to make a person feel bad.  Still I usually liked it out there.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 08:05 AM

Been there this past year. The storms of the past few years move a lot of beach sand out. The area is accessable to 4x4 in all areas. The place was hopping with naked people on the 3 days we went. Never did see any Police patrols. We were almost 3 miles down near the middle, not where all newbies stop in the first mile.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 09:50 PM

I went down Feb 26, 2011. Car travel is good but with the new USFW fence it was hard to get into Jefferson County were the actual nude beach is because of the tide. But exploring with a car is cool the beach is smooth with very minimal loose sand
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2010 at 01:48 AM

I was down there last summer (August 2009), and as usual it was dead and uneventful. :-( But if someone was interested in going and wanted me to meet them there......an email or note of some kind to let me know......might prove to be the start of an interesting time.......any takers?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 06:32 AM

Has any one been there after Ike? If so can you get in and out with a car? I have not been in the last 3 years. I have been sailing in Sabine Lake.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 06:41 PM

Been out there a few time in 2008 and have seen the Wardens out there on several times. Have been out there with no nudes and other times several groups.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 05:14 PM

anyone been down there this year.. if so how are the fish and game wardens
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Last time I was there was 2006 late summer and the beach had alot of deep sand left over from Hurrican Rita. Need to have tow ropes or four wheel drive to get back up in the deeper part of teh beach. Last time I went alomost no one was there. Should get a group to go out there and have a good time.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 09:48 AM

I go about once a year, but heed caution to the US Fish and Wildlife Police.