Where to gohere to go nude California Sun bums

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 09:50 AM

I'm from simi Valley and would love to learn if there are any places to go. Always hoping that I will find a place closer to home than two hour drive. So. Cal is such a nice place why is it so hard to be able to go nude out doors?

Members Only

• 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Always interested in finding new places. At home always works as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 07:40 AM

Quoting author:

Sure can come over. In Burbank here. 34 nudist male

Does your yard get plenty of sun? Offer still available?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 07:37 AM

Quoting author:

you can strip off in my garden, its very private. i never wear anything at home

Does your garden get plenty of sun? Do you have a pool or jacuzzi? I'd like to find a place nearby that I can relax and soak up some sun. Live in an apartment now with no place to be nude outdoors.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2010 at 04:57 PM

Rick, check out nearby National Forest and BLM land. As long as you are some place reasonable private, you won't be hassled. I've been with friends in losts of BLM and NF areas and encountered rangers. All they ever said was hello and goodbye.

The rules they seem to go by is as long as there are no complaints from other people enjoying the area, they have no beef with you.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2010 at 04:25 PM

Quoting author:

Is there any men from the East Bay Area that enjoy being nude in your home? It's not the right weather to visit the clubs unless of course they have an inside party. I enjoy being nude, and I'm unable to be without clothes right now, at least at home anyway. My son who is 21 just moved back home. Is there any men (that live near me) looking for friendship and some company? I want to hang out at someones house nude... Have a few drinks, read a book, watch a movie, whatever we desire, but in the nude... :-)

Have you talked with your son about nudity? If not, he may be more open to it than you think. All 4 of my kids were raised as nudists, and we have no problem being together in the nude.

Jim B
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 09:14 AM

I would love to. give me a invite time place
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Is there any men from the East Bay Area that enjoy being nude in your home? It's not the right weather to visit the clubs unless of course they have an inside party. I enjoy being nude, and I'm unable to be without clothes right now, at least at home anyway. My son who is 21 just moved back home. Is there any men (that live near me) looking for friendship and some company? I want to hang out at someones house nude... Have a few drinks, read a book, watch a movie, whatever we desire, but in the nude... :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Sure can come over. In Burbank here. 34 nudist male
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 06:51 PM

Quoting author:

you can strip off in my garden, its very private. i never wear anything at home

Ok, so when is a good time to cum over?

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Deep Creek Hot Springs at the Bomans Ranch up by Victorvill ca