Seeking female or couple nudist friends in the DC MD VA area DC-Maryland-Virginia Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 06:02 AM

Seeking new nudist friends in the DC MD VA area. There hasn't been many posts on here in recent months for such a large metro area. Anyone else desiring to meet new friends in the lifestyle ? Please email or post here in the forum.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2013 at 03:29 PM

Ok, neither have i maybe we could all meet up sometime, as we do live nearby each other

Is this workable to everone?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I applaude you for continuing to work and pursue a post graduate degree. Thats alot of hard work, good luck with the finals/thesis!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM

There's at least one true nudist here. ;)  I've seen a few folks in the chatroom from around here, but not many (I think just 2 or 3).  In this area, most people don't really have a place to be nude outside, as well as needing to protect themselves, given the location and type of work usually done here (gov't, jobs with clearance, etc).  We're also pretty busy so may not have time to hang online,e specially if we have families, etc.
    Probably the best thing is to just go out to nudist resorts and meet people that way.  I haven't had a chance yet though, because of course I've been too busy with work and school. ;) ;)  But once I've finished my Masters in a few months, I hope to make time to go visit the resorts.
    Good luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Hi from Jim. No, I have not found nudist friends on here. I have gone to both Avalon in Paw Paw, WV and Sunny Rest near Allentown, PA. I am not a member, but I have gone as a day visitor many time. Both have outdoor pools open in the summer, and Avalon has an indoor pool open year round. So there are nudist resorts to attend. I read your profile. I have not attended private nudist parties or hung out with nudists but wish more would get together for some fun.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 05:22 PM

No, I have not met nudist friends here. I like that you host nude social gatherings in order to meet new nudist friends. Since I'm not a PREMIUM MEMBER, you would have to send me a message to permit me to respond.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 05:28 AM

Have you had any luck meeting fellow nudists in the area?
Follow - email me when people comment