Shaveing Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 02, 2012 at 06:33 AM

IMHO, pubic hair, male or female, enhances the appearance of the body it is on. I dont not shave myself but have had to be shaved when I had Cardiac Cathiters inserted in the main artery that runs from groin to heart. I did not like the look, as while Im not all that well endowed anyway it made me look more like a great big pre-pubicent kid. IMHO that is how it makes a woman or man look.
      FYI, when my pubic hair grew back, it came in thicker and darker, just like my beard did when I shaved it, I have a full beard now 
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2015 at 08:55 AM

Been shaved and neatly trimed for at least 30 years ! And also per fur it as same! Havent found a women whi didnt like it  yet lol  !

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2015 at 06:20 AM

I've had the same operation done. I didnt shave afterwards the operation but these days I do and I have to admit it looks more nice than with hair. I only shave my groin area, nothing else. Easier to keep clean and looks more sexy. Of course matter of taste :3

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2015 at 08:13 AM

Hi, tried this for the first time last year after the subject came up in conversation with my sister-in-law and she revealed that she shaved. When I said I'd never tried it and thought it might be more difficult for a man to shave cleanly she offered to do it for me. It took about twenty minutes but she made a nice job of it and continued to keep me smooth all last summer. Once I got over the initial strange feeling I found it very relaxing having her shave me. Before you ask no she’s not a naturist and hadn’t seen me stripped before and still doesn’t know I am.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2015 at 09:51 PM

I keep trimmed and frequently shaved my pubic area.

Even if I am not so well endowed I like to have my genitals well exposed, I feel more naked.

As well I fell much more confortable with smooth people, the touch of a smooth body is a so great emotion !

Having sex with no pubic hair is a much better feeling, particularly when giving oral.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2015 at 07:42 AM

I'm all natural here. If you don't like it, oh well

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2014 at 07:30 AM

my wife and i have been shaveing for a few years now. we both love to look and fill of it. the best thing we found to shave with is magic shave. it is found in the african american section at your local walmart. all you have to do is put it on wait about 10 min. then wash it off in the shower. it works better if you are close trimed.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2014 at 12:48 AM

First, trim with a scissors to take off the long hairs.  Then, lather up with a shave cream and a triple blade razor.  Take your time and gently shave with short strokes.  DO NOT try and get it all off in 2 mins.  It's also best to do this when U have an erection.  Much easier to shave a stiff sausage than a limp balloon.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:13 AM

Smoooooth is the way to go.  For those having nubs or other issues ;  try using conditioner.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 08:06 AM

Seeing a vagina wthout hairis like seeing a little girl !Need to see some hair .

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 01:34 AM

Guess it is up to the individual. Personally I am not a fan of pubic or any other body hair. Believe my partners should not have any contact with any hair. i initially shaved, then was waxed neither had long term hair removal. I decided to have permanent hair removal treatment done, so did last year. Now am happy and hair free except for the few white hairs that need to br shaved. Would recommend anyone wishing to hair free to do the same.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 07:00 AM

Quoting author:

iv just shaved for the first time and now have a shaving rash that feels like iv got a porkypine down my pants, lol, how do i stop the rash and stubble feeling so rough? any help would be apperacated thanks

Dont use a razor next time.  I use an electric razor without a guard, no irritating regrowth after!  Get a "Mens body groomer"
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 04:16 AM

Quoting author:

iv just shaved for the first time and now have a shaving rash that feels like iv got a porkypine down my pants, lol, how do i stop the rash and stubble feeling so rough? any help would be apperacated thanks

Next time after a good hot shower, use shave cream and a NEW razor blade. If you left stubble you did not shave close enough(dull blade). A dull blade and no cream will usually cause the rash. Shaving can be MORE fun if you can get someone to do it for you and you shave them in return.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 02:38 AM

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2012 at 03:13 PM

I love to bee smoth so does my wife ... No pubick hair =less worries .... Looking better to I think :). Stay nude and stay happy !
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2012 at 07:42 AM

this keeps cropping up to shave or not to shave I have been shaving since puberty I just love it smooth all over but that is me others like the furry body I wouldn't worry about it whatever makes you feel comfortable with
Follow - email me when people comment