physical touch with family members Family

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2017 at 10:41 PM

It's natural! That's how we grow up! Physical touch is part of learning. Family is the best place to start and learn the limitations

• 25Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 03:02 PM

Touching is part of a nudist family! And also part of growing up! Physical touch contributes to healthy upbringing. So yes, it's natural and should be encouraged! I was lucky enough to be in a family that encouraged physical touch and it was a way of communication! All body parts allowed to be touched. No restrictions. I remember growing up and exploring my parents bodies. There were no inhibitions 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2017 at 01:29 PM

Quite right, Tommy. Those are healthy expressions of familial love and it's psychologically harmful to question them and imply there's something iffy about it

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2017 at 02:49 PM

If U are all Nude, something is going to happen, sooner or later.

Man/Woman, Man/Man, Woman/Woman or any combination. I

do not agree with Incest, but, "working-out" a family member is

NOT a bad thing.  Rubbing, sucking, licking, etc., makes everyone

HAPPY - I hope.  Then, everyone can jump in the hot tub is RELAX.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2016 at 03:09 PM

with nudism, touching is going to happen (accidental or on purpose).  nothing wrong with the human body curiosity is better resolved within the family than unknown dark allies.  Nudity was very open in my family growing up. Me and my sisters were naked all the time not just after baths. Touching was part of curiosity. Just because you touch does not mean sex.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2016 at 03:00 PM

Family shouldn't have any limits

• View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2015 at 06:18 PM

Arousal is a natural process. Whether your a male or female. The same with touching. It should be allowed to happen and the facts explained in a calm and loving way.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2013 at 04:04 PM

Quoting author:

very disturbed by your story

Which one of the stories are you referring to? There are several here.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2013 at 11:42 AM

very disturbed by your story

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2013 at 09:40 AM

When they slide into your bed of a morning it's difficult not to touch.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2013 at 12:54 AM

It's been very important in my family to show that touching/arousal is a natural thing, not a dirty thing.  It's best and rewarding when everyone can participate and enjoy the natural feeling!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2013 at 12:53 AM

It's been very important in my family to show that touching/arousal is a natural thing, not a dirty thing.  It's best and rewarding when everyone can participate and enjoy the natural feeling!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 07:33 PM

It is very natural to be curious and allow experimentation
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 03:08 AM

I believe "how far" is determined by upbringing: understanding, awareness, acceptance, etc.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2013 at 05:29 AM

Quoting author:

I'm a single nudist mum with 3 kids (daughters 8 & 10 Son is 13) we are nude most of the time when at home, touching is all part of being nude together and feels natural.

Obviously a loving atmosphere. Carry on
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2013 at 08:21 AM

Quoting author:

i can find nothing wrong with touch even if its sexual would rather have my kid celebrate his own sexuality rather than be ashamed of it

Good on you. So nice to see some level headed comments.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:51 PM

I started when i was about 12 with my grand parents. It was so nice.
    as an adult i started going to beaches and saunas. Made friends with a few couples at sauna. One couple had a fifteen old son. Although they were nudists he wasn't very keen. He was ok around house but reluctant to go to beach. They were a very touchy couple. I liked but wife didn't. I asked if they had other nude people with children around to the house. They said that they didn't but it sounded a good idea and they would try it. Couple of weeks went by and we met up again. They said it was going better. I got an invite to visit them.
    School holidays had just started so aranged to see them one morning before i went to work. He was on shifts as well. They were naked when i arrived so quickly joined them. Sat around talking and having coffee. They would stroke each other and he stated to stroke me as he served coffee. Boy eventually joined us. Obviously liked the sun as no tan lines. Dad got up and went out and boy joined mum on settee. Mum casually put a hand on his thigh. Which immediately brought on his erection. He blushed a deep red. dad returned and sat on arm of my chair. Nobody said anything about it. I started talking about the beach and how good it was down there. As we talked she had been lightly rubbing up and down his thigh.
    Dad had put an arm around me and i casually put a hand on his thigh. Dad said to the boy that it was ok to have an erection and that his one was very nice but he would have to learn to control it. He pointed to both of us and explained that although we were enlarged we weren't erect. Mum came to his defense and said that he was still inexpereinced and needed to learn. He was squirming a little and placed his hands over his manhood to cover himself. Mum lifted them of and told him not to be silly.
    She gave hgim a stroke and said that he was a fine young man. He let out a moan. A glob of pre-cum appeared on his head. She slicked it off with her finger and quickly licked it. She held him again and began to stroke him. It took a minute or two but he eventually unloaded over her hand.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2012 at 08:17 AM

Just prepare at some point in the nudist lifestyle this will happen. Be prepared, treat it as normal and things work out.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Just let things happen. Don't force anything or anybody. Relax and enjoy.
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2010 at 09:29 AM

We do family massages and lots of hugs here in our family. Not much different to hug, sit on laps and such as a family with our without clothes. Son is learning massage and loves to receive them also. Big difference between sex and simply getting a hug even if your naked.