24/7 nudity Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 12, 2008 at 09:14 AM

I love being nude all the time, walking indoors,outdoors,driving or at the movies. Its the only way to really relax. Many of times after a long day of driving my truck cross country its so relaxing to stop some place get out and go walking naked in a strange place.
    How do everyone else feel about doing the same?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 07:50 AM

good wood for an "old guy"!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 08:04 AM

I live is SA on pension and is 24/7 only when i go to town need to dress
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 06:21 PM

Took a Nakation this year for the first time to a resort.The whole object of the trip was to get nekkid and stay that way for a week straight, which I did. It was great, except a little tough one morning when the temp had dropped to 47F and I had to go out on the front porch for a smoke with my coffee. I managed to get almost a total of 8 days all told without a stitch on. If I thought I could have drove home that way I would have, but sadly I dressed for the trip home.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 01:34 PM

Quoting author:

24-7 nudity is just great. The longest Ive ever done, and done it a few times is three days / four nights and by then your body is so alive and sensitive. Feels horrible putting clothes on though after that length of time.

You?re absolutely right. The longest I?ve been totally naked is hardly three days and I envy people who could do it for much a longer time. But going back to clothes is an horrible feeling. Once on holiday I didn?t wear shoes for over a month and it was extremly hard to get back into them, almost a torture but the feeling on the foot has benne great all month. It?s the same with clothes
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 03:19 AM

at the movies? thats so cool.

well, unfortunately iv never gone 24 hours.
    Most ive done is about 9pm to sometime after 1pm the next day when i had the house to myself once
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2008 at 03:12 AM

l am an 24/7 nudist too. live in the Netherlands. when l come home l go nude. it feels great, it feels free. when l have to get out for work or shopping l have to put clothes on (pitty) but at home and where l can, l am naked. together with my kids if they are at my place
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 02:31 PM

I have spent 3 days naked at home. In the summer I work in my yard and shop naked. In my sailboat it was 5 days in Lake Erie.

I enjoy sharing my boat, yard and house with nudist friends.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2008 at 11:47 AM

The first thing I do when I get home is take my cloths off.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2008 at 01:55 AM

24-7 nudity is just great. The longest Ive ever done, and done it a few times is three days / four nights and by then your body is so alive and sensitive. Feels horrible putting clothes on though after that length of time.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2008 at 08:05 AM

Im nude more like 12/7. I do work but the second I walk in the door the clothes go off and the last thing I do before leaving is put clothes on. My neighbor said to me on day I worry I bother you when I knock on my door and I said Im just looking for pants because I dont wear clothes at home. He laughted maybe someday I'll just answer the door nude when he knocks.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2008 at 08:51 PM

We agree. Absolutely 24/7 indoors or outdoors especially. It feels so exciting to be naked as a naked nudist proud in open public areas. It's a bit risky, but Dad & I both keep eyes out even when its only for very brief moments it makes us come to mighty awesome feelings. You look proud to be naked which makes you feel that awesome exciting nakedness we know of. It runs in our family of 3rd generation nudist. Let's chat.

Buddy and nudist dad, Bucky

*pic is Grandad in lobby

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment