Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley Male Nudists Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 31, 2005 at 10:08 AM

Just about a year ago, I formed the Bare Valley Dudes, a gay male nudist social group of men in and near the San Fernando Valley who get together once a month or to socialize in the nude among friends. We have had several pool parties and barbeques, a halloween party, Christmas open house, cocktail parties, movie night, a wine and cheese social, and a naked new years eve celebration this evening.

Any local men interested should check my profile for information and hit me up so I can respond and forward an invitation to our on line group which we use to plan events, communicate, and keep in touch. Membership is by invitation only.....no dues, no political structure.....just a great group of guys who appreciate the opportunity to keep in touch and socialize in the nude.

We will soon be planning events for the coming year....so hit me up if you are interested.

legal_brief
    Founder/Moderator, Bare Valley Dudes

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2016 at 07:36 PM

yes indeed.  Email me for details.  Sorry for delay.  I have not been on the site in a long while.

Greg

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2015 at 08:47 PM

Hello, I hope this offer is still available. I am very much interested. Recently I have been trying to explore but haven't found an outlet.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2015 at 06:22 AM

hi I'm new to this and interested in hanging out and meeting new friends and get comfortable being nude infront of  group of guy I'm also a bibtm and haven't done that much exploring do you know if there is a group for guys to explore there sexualatity

• View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2006 at 12:46 PM

I would like to be your pen pal, you look great
Follow - email me when people comment