Live Oaks Resort houston tx nudist friends Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 14, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Has anyone been to live oaks resort just outside of Houston? this will be our first time going,I'm excited, hubby not so excited.Any advise would be appreciated
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2015 at 09:29 PM

Thanks for all the good information.  I plan on going in the spring,  in the mean time I am looking for a lady that would  like to join me.  either a local houston area lady or one from the surround areas like SA or Austin.  I have a nice size house with guest room for sleep over before or after going to the resort.  Ladies,  Let me hear from you.  I am in the Cypress area.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2013 at 05:49 PM

I'm looking forward to trying it out in the Spring instead of going all the way to Austin. Can't wait for this cold to be over and back to semi-tropical!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2013 at 01:54 PM

So you enjoyed Live Oak? Im actually coming to austin this week and want to go to Hippy Hollow for first time!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 06:42 PM

I have been to Live Oak in September as a single male since my spouse is not a nudist and the people there welcomed me and made me feel very comfortable. They have a new pool with plenty of chairs with or without shade. Pack your ice chest and bring it to the pool and best yet, NO KIDS!
    there is a huge hot tub, clean showers and rest rooms.
    If there are any females or couples in the Lafayette area that would not mind meeting a male there, it would be nice to have some local nude friends.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 08:06 PM

it's very fun
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2011 at 04:00 PM

We have heard a lot of good things about live oaks and want to visit.  We really don't want to go alone, are there any couples who would like to meet us there?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2011 at 01:39 PM

I'd like to learn more about Live Oaks. Wife and I will be visiting Houston area this summer (2011). We've been to Colorado clothing-optional hot springs many times,mostly after dark, but not yet to an actual nudist resort. Also, tips on convincing a reluctant spouse would be appreciated!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 07:38 PM

We went to Live Oaks Resort and had a BLAST! I would definetly recomend this place.It's not a family resort,but adults only,which was perfect for us because we wanted to get AWAY from the(our)children.We are teachers and the last thing we want to run into is a student in the nude or for that matter them running into us in the nude.(you can't make kids sign a "Gag Order" not to tell!)
    They are very discret,everyone repects your privacy,and everything is very clean and well kept.Oh,and my husband who was apprehesive at first,can't wait to get back there in Oct. for our anniversary!
    Live Oaks not only rekindled our relationship but opened us up to a whole new world(no more secrets from each other)!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 05:24 AM

I'm curious to know about Live Oaks, as well. I've been to Star Ranch east of Austin a few times and been thinking about visiting Live Oaks.
Follow - email me when people comment