Customer bait Complaint Box Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 08:29 PM

I was wondering how many of you paying members were lured to become paying members after receiving your first wink from someone with an attractive profile only to have that person never log in or return email from you once your money had been spent.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 05:02 AM

so true , I was guest member , trying out the 'meet new ppl on web thing' ,after happily being my nudist self for years, sent a few winks , had some replies, upgraded to gold , sent a few emails , had one reply that i consider genuine ( thanks nikki ) and two others that seemed to have been straight out attempts to get info other than needed for this site , likewise , there are a lot of inactive profiles , i think set up to get ppl to upgrade , if this site was for real , inactive sites over 12 months old would be deleted.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 01:08 PM

yes that has happened to me twice. my membership had run out then after about two months i got a wink, replied and heard nothing again. that is illegal. they should be reported. now im only guest memember
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2008 at 07:10 AM

It was a real mistake for this site to require an upgrade to gold in order to view photos larger then thumbnail. This site is really all about photos as most of the 'members' are not real nudists or have not been to this site in years.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 04:05 AM

I took up Gold membership after a couple of months free, but have now reverted back to free membership. Now I find that as a free member I can only view profile pics as thumbnails and I must "upgrade" in order to chat.
Follow - email me when people comment