florida keys females nudist from florida for friends or more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 09, 2007 at 03:07 PM

we are taking a trip to the keys in january and wondering if anyone out there knows of any nude beaches or resorts or places to enjoy nudity in the keys?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Garden of Eden is a cool place to hang out in Key West.  Especially around Fantasy Fest time.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM

We enjoy Key West and have been to the Garden of Eden on several occasions; however, we're not familiar with Bocca Chica - where is that?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 12:17 PM

I'm coming to Key West March 29th till April 3rd ,and I would love to get together with a couple or female for a day at Bocca Chica or an evening at the Garden of Eden.I'm going with my "Textile sister & my nieces".However they have promised a little me time...["4 GOD AWFUL Months of record Snow in Madison,Wisconsin would seem to entitle me to some fun in the sun]!!! I can send my cell number if someone is interrested.
    KG
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2008 at 06:27 AM

Boco Chica is the place to go. Very private in many areas. Mostly a gay population. Few couples and several men there just to look at tits and ass. Just tell them to go away. The cuban men are the worse.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 04:50 PM

There are not a lot of places to be nude unfortunately. Atlantic Shores was sold and torn down.
    There is a beach, mostly gay but some cpls and singles too. It is on Boca Chica. Email me for specific directions.Also Garden of Eden is a CO bar right on Duval Street in Key West.it is on rooftop of "The Bull" bar, go around corner, up the stairs. It can be fun !
    I live here, so email me for more info
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 11:09 AM

yes there are a couple of places to go. unfortunately, i have never been to them. i think one is primely gay,if that doesn't bother you.. ask around...
Follow - email me when people comment