About being Nude & College nude model nude modelling

• View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2005 at 09:37 PM

I am just wondering if I should try nude model. It seems rather quite an interesting idea to exhibit oneself to other people for purpose of art, but the same time, there is the question of personal security. I would feel embarrassed to show myself infront the girls who think being naked is not good. Yet the same time, it could be the opposite feeling.
  • 28Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2015 at 12:02 PM

I first modelled when I was at college, found student friendly appreciative that they had a model to work for. Have model in a variety of places since and it always nice to help in the artistic process and see the results

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 08:56 AM

I always like nude  modelling...

can also go to sc and hc,,,,, I am ready for all

if you like your body and accept that anybody can see you, its very good....

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 06:53 PM

I found the easiest way to get nude modeling work was to visit local camera shops and leave my name and phone number. They pass that information along to amateur photographers. I did that for about three years just for fun. Photographers offer varying fees by the hour.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2013 at 02:40 PM

i modeled nude for my local colleges art class,i got undresed in the teachers office while she stood there watching .once the students got ready i entered the room droped the towel i was covered in  and stood how i was told ,there was 20 students 12 female and 8 male .i had to stand for 2 hours without moving ,no problem although some of the girls were rathe attractive  making it rather arkward when i got an erection .the teacher said to the students now look at his penis and the way it curves up,please keep it up if you can,she said i wil try i said .As i managed to keep the erection till the end of the class ,i got paid my £20,and told the teacher i was happy to get the erection for her

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I dsid some nude modeling for an art class while in college. It was not easy to hold the poses as I rememeber
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Beautiful smile!
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2011 at 06:21 PM

Hi and thank you for the truth and how modeling works and that there's something not just on my campus but another near my campus. I was asked to be at Maitland but even though Im a nudist I still wasn't ready for this year. I might next. Thank you all for encouragement. Be brave one lady told me. I WILL. Kelly S.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 09:54 AM

Would any colleges or any other institutions want a 57 year old guy to pose nude for them? And how would I go about it?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 02:14 AM

i would love to, it's such a beautiful form of art.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 08:02 AM

Done nude modeling at the James Cook University in Townsville Australia. You just bowl up to the reception of the art department and say that you want to volunteer to be an art model. Universities are always looking for new models.
    They pay by the hour, James Cook was about 17.50 aud per hour.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2008 at 08:20 AM

I've modelled at McMaster University and Niagara College but mostly at Sheridan College for illustrators and animators.

It's not easy work. My longest pose was three hours long with two short breaks. The artists mark your feet/hands so you can resume the position, and since they're drawing from a 180 - 360 degree point of view, they can set you back to your original pose with ease.

Illustrators like to get the detail, so their drawings are longer, usually up to 20 minutes. Animators sketch general outlines, so their sketches are from 30 sec to perhaps 10 minutes with anything in between. The hardest part here is thinking of many different poses with torsion (twisting) for difficulty. Of course, you can use the same pose but rotate it around the stage.

The only "non-professional" reaction I've ever seen from an art student was in a first year human drawing class where a guy pointed to me while smiling to the girl beside him. Just what was so humorous, I don't know; my lack of tan lines? my smooth "hair cut"?

Even in a wintering Ontario, the classes can be quite warm...under large lights and you really are working. You quickly discover which poses you can't hold for more than a minute. Imagine, you take a five-min pose and after one minute, your limb begins to shake or go to sleep. It's embarassing to have to tell the art students that you can't hold the five-minute pose.

If lucky, you may get a reclining pose and get some sleep. That's an odd feeling; sleeping in a room, naked and uncovered, and with perhaps 30 students sketching/drawing you. :D One of them is supposed to wake you at the end of the session if you fall asleep. Again, if you're lucky, it'll be a lovely/handsome opposite-gendered student. :D

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2008 at 11:23 AM

I always wondered too.

I wish I had done some nude modelling when I was 18 to 22, it would be nice to have some pictures of me then in the nude.

Who cares what people think... it's all about you and what you would like to do.

Deano
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2007 at 07:28 AM

Emiko,

Thanks for the wink - you are beautiful

Thanks

Paul

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 06:10 AM

I would consider the $8.50 that 'EmikoNM' mentioned to be at the low end of the scale...
    I get around $14 -> $18/hour in Aussie dollars, which would translate to around $US11 - 14 plus; (some other models have mentioned $20 where they work, in earlier forums - all depends in what city, and what country - some people seem to be born lucky..).

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 05:40 AM

And your perfect for it, You have a beautiful body and sensual looks. What more could one ask for in a model.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2007 at 07:48 AM

Why not, I would love to give it a try. If others don't like it, oh well, it's thier loss of being natural.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 08:06 PM

hey baby

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2006 at 09:13 PM

i would like to meet you
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 06:27 PM

go for i have done and i enjoyed it you are in control of the session and can get a lot out of it.

Members Only