Nude Massage nudist story

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 12, 2012 at 06:07 PM

Do you give or partake in nude massages. Would like to hear your stories.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 37Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2019 at 12:29 AM

Me and my sister used alawys to massage each other in the nude, in early pubetty, we discovered masturbation and included that in our massage routine (bath together, shave, wash, massage, feel nice) when I was 13 and she was 11, we still do it today, I even massage her daughter (11) now amd then in the nude. I do not have kids. my niece also massages her dad and mum full nude. (no sleeping together )

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2018 at 05:59 AM

hi 

is your massage in a sexual way or not

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2018 at 03:34 PM

Has anyone ever tried one of those large group massages that sometime happens at nudist camps ?

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2018 at 12:46 AM

mmmmmmmmmm we would love having massages from you all

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2018 at 12:33 AM

Yes our family massage and intimacy is a  lovely part of how we have always lived and loved in our family lives.

We still enjoy our “special love” moments when the need is there .

And that will always be there for us .

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2018 at 09:25 AM

I like nude massage in family.

My dream is to learn about tantric massage and obvious doing and receiving it.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2018 at 02:04 PM

Most resorts offer naturist massage service so it's nothing new. And most families practice it since there are no inhibitions!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2018 at 07:26 PM

Quoting author:

We have always enjoyed nude family massage together. 

I posted a pic of my brother massaging my daughter above which she loves. 

So I asked him to take a pic of him massaging my butt. 

I enjoy it and it should not be thought of as anything more than sharing family love. 

And in reality that’s the greatest love of all .

Is it not ?!? 

How wonderful for all of you to share massages from your brother.  You, Mom and daughter are lucky to have his expert hands available to massage you all.  He is a lucky man also.  So good you all enjoy that.  I so agree nudity is so good for all at all times.  Enjoy.  It was a great pic of him massaging your daughter and him massaging your butt.... All so good and natural for a nude family.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2018 at 04:53 AM

So nice you massage eachother in  your family. It's nice to do nd when it's given. Real family love   

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2018 at 02:47 AM

I have been a naturist since 1976 and have offered naturist massage as part of my therapy practice for the last 10 year. I have a couple of people who enjoy a naturist massage and return regularly.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2018 at 11:27 PM

My friends daughter is 17, she has learned to give us men massages. When it is us two she will and it will always end with happy orgasms :-)

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2018 at 07:36 PM

We have always enjoyed nude family massage together. 

I posted a pic of my brother massaging my daughter below which she loves. 

So I asked him to take a pic of him massaging my butt. 

I enjoy it and it should not be thought of as anything more than sharing family love. 

And in reality that’s the greatest love of all .

Is it not ?!? 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2018 at 06:02 AM

Maybe this is a German thing, but wellness massages are always done fully nude, and in no case (so far) there has been any sexual connotation, like it or not.

Normally I feel so relaxed being massaged that I don't even think about eroticism at that point, but it may happen that one gets aroused a bit and is considered normal, the therapists typically ignore it

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2018 at 08:25 AM

Massage is quite relaxing. Recently moved and the woman who use to perform massages I used, has ceased. So I found a spa nearby and the first time there, I had an hour massage, and I guess it was just an accident, but the massuese (female) massaged me with the cover not as tight as others have.. as she massaged my back, she rolled me to my side and massaged my back and legs in motions from up the thigh to down the legs and a couple of times she bent me and her hands went down my buttocks and between them brushing my ballsac.  She did not linger or grab it was just a brushing of my anus and ballsac in one light but fluid motion, and she did this about three or four times over the period of about 5 minutes and as she was on the 3rd or 4th brush, I became a little aroused.. as i said it was not lingering or to some that erotic but it made me tingle and I so wished for more .. lol.

I have been back to her for a longer massage but this never happened again.. though I was hoping for another massage with that feeling.. 

Personally, I enjoy massaging ladies and feeling they backside and butt cheeks as massage down the back and down the legs.. and back up.. never had any complaints either.. except it wasn't long enough at times.. 

How about ladies.. do they prefer a male or female massage?

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2018 at 05:36 PM

I just love being massaged naked. I Even love nude massage swaps. Hope to find some locals to enjoy massage with. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2018 at 09:54 PM

I massage my daughter regularly and have massaged my mother since I was a teenager and did a massage course. She became my homework and it never stopped after that. It’s just a lovely part of our normal life. 

My brother is a trained sports and therapeutic massure so he  massages all of us as well .

Both my mother and daughter enjoy their regular treatments. 

Here’s a pic of him massaging my daughter . 

We are generally nude at home together when it’s warm enough so it’s just not an issue. 

Why would it be?? 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2018 at 11:43 PM

me and my wife had a massage session arranged with another couple at their house. WE spent the first two hours massaging each others wives. We were going to start our first trade off where we change roles and each have each others wife massage us. I decided i needed a bathroom break so I took off down the hall to find the bathroom. after i got out I heard moaning coming from a room. I slowly cracked open the door to find their daughter masturbating on her bed. "everything alright in here" i asked in a half sarcastic tone. i asked her if she needed anything and she said "I have some questions..." so she asked away about masturbation sex etc. "I want to try the real thing" she said. So i decided to do the right thing and help her out. being as I am 8 inches i certainly broke her for her being 15 and a virgin. I laid on the bed and she just rode me. soon my wife and the daughter parents came in to watch. it was so intense I just came buckets inside of her after about an hour. Everyone had a good time and the couple were just thrilled they got see their daughter lose her virginity to someone so well equipped. we eventually went back to our massages while their daughter watched. My friends wife eventually made me climax again as so did my wife for my friend. It was certainly an exhilarating experience. I have been back to their house many times since then ; )

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Some time back I had twisted my back. I had some physio and it seemd alright. Started getting a twinge a while later and got recomended to a sports therapist. Turned up to find it was a woman in her 50's. We sat and chatted to find out about my problem and she said she thought she could do something for me. She took me into the massage room and asked me to undress. Without thinking I began to strip. I was just pushing my underpants down when she coughed. Sorry, I said, it was automatic. I am used to undressing for a massage.

My fault as well, she replied. I generally ask people to keep their underwear on. Well you're there now so you may as well take them off. I stepped out of them and laid on the table. She laid a towel over my buttocks and began to feel around my back. She then oiled up and gave me a good working over.

I went back a week later. This time I kept my underpants on. She giggled. A bit late to be shy, she said. I felt myself blushing as I took them off. I was impressed last week on how you controlled yourself. Not many do. A place and a time, I said. She ran a hand over my back. Let's get to work then. I hopped onto the table. She oiled her hands and began to rub me. No towel. Her hands coming down over my buttocks.

She finished and I sat up. My penis engorged but not erect. Without saying anything she pushed me back down and oiled her hands again. She cupped my balls with one hand and began to stroke my penis with the other. Her finger began to stroke my anus and I parted my legs. She slid a finger in and began to work my prostrate. It didn't take long for me to unload over my stomach.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2014 at 05:25 PM

Hi Kohana. Yes they were nearly all private individuals. All ages and all persuasions. I did visit a few professionals and they were happy to be nude as well. Never had any problems about covering up or obtaining full release.

Follow - email me when people comment