Visiting Croatia, Spain & Italy from Australia Croatia nudists

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Hi all, we're a nudist couple from Australia hoping to visit Croatia in 2008. We want to visit a resort & are looking for info & new friends to meet while we are there. We also want to visit Italy & Spain so if anyone has info for us please let us know.

Damon & Jenny
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 03:51 AM

From where you come.
    UK there are low price Flight to Alicante
    near by we have a villa
    there you can be nude.
    Near by 4 km a nudist beach beach
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 03:46 AM

we are a german couple and stay i our villa in Spain.
    There is possible nudist beach an nude in the villa and terace
    we stay there Sept Okt. 2010
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2009 at 06:05 AM

hey lovecouple, sounds like a plan, we're a young couple of 34 but have not booked any flights as yet.
  • View author's info Posted on May 06, 2009 at 07:04 PM

I visited Croatia in 2008 (October) Lokrum was a nice place, a bit rocky, but I enjoyed being naked all day.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 12:17 AM

Well we're home now, We had a good time in Croatia, Valalta wasn't as friendly as we'd hoped but we enjoyed it still. We had good weather & the resort itself is really good. The nearby town Rovinj is beautiful place & well worth visiting by all.

At home we're back to going nude at our club as the weather is warming up down here. Say hi any time.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2008 at 11:41 PM

having two parts... i to wish for you...
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 02:46 PM

I live in Split. Women can take their tops off at pretty much any Croatian beach, though few do in Split.

However there are islands nearby that I often go to. My favorite is Jerolim a didicated FFK (Nudist) Island. It's so pretty I'd go, even if I had wear a suit!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 11:46 PM

We'll be at Valalta from the 5th of September to the 9th. Hope to see some of you there
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2008 at 12:31 AM

Thanks for the feedback Alncea. We're still sorting out our dates but it will be late August or early September & probably at Valalta.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Hi, we have been to Croatia a few times and Spain last year. Going back to Spain in April and will be spending some time at Vera Playa.
    Ceal went nude for 1st time on Lopud, an island off Dubrovnik, it has one of the best sandy beaches in Croatia and is perfect for swimming. There is also the island of Lokrum which has a nudist beach and is only 5 mins away from Dubrovnik by regular ferry. This not really a beach but rocks which shelve.
    Due to weather did not get chance to go nude in Spain, rainstorms are not the best time, but passed by Costa Natura which may be worth trying, is South of Malaga near Estapona. You could also look at Eagle Peak apartments at Almunecar. Look at their site to give you link to nude beaches map.
    In Croatia, Koversada was only OK, is near Valalta, but we were there early so maybe didn't get the best impression, full of older Germans and half of it yet to reopen for season. There was an unofficial swingers beach if that takes your fancy. Vrsar is nearby town and was good.
    Our preference so far is Dubrovnik but may try Hvar or Rab at some point.
    Hope that helps.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2008 at 11:05 PM

Hi LoveCouple. Yes we are interested. Please stay in touch
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The place Valalta nr Rovinj sounds really good. We just got back from 7 nights at our nudist club. Had great weather so we have good suntans now. Will post some pics as soon as we get time. We are still planning out trip to Europe so we have no dates as yet but it could be early september. Please keep the comments coming.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Hello Damon & Jenny.
    We went to Croatia this year it is very nice. The place we stayed at was Valalta nr Rovinj it is a nudist complex and very big.They have 8 bars on site and they brew their own beer.There is much to do there nude fish BBQ, day trip to Venice and lots more. Last year we went to Vera playa Spain that is allso very nice but not so much to do.If you take a look at our profile you will see photo,s from both places.Hope this helps.
    Les & Sharon.