Family Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 13, 2008 at 05:48 AM

There are many studies that show nudity in the family is a good thing and the children are better adapted socialy,as well as sexually.What happened between Europe and our ancesters comming to the U.S.A.While in Europe for a couple of years I saw nudity is everywhere.On the tv in,newspapers,and in magazines.They are more open about nudity and sex as well.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2014 at 02:27 AM

My grandparents came from Denmark in the early 1900's.  As I remember, they knew each other as they were growing up before they married and were raised in a nudist environment.  I remember growing up and hearing a lot from them on how much different it is in the USA.  Openness in my family has never been thought of or looked upon as being anything except normal and natural

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Hi Tommy

We all have regrets. But that's life. At our age we just remember the good times and relive them in our private moments. Germany is certainly more open than most. Have some really fond memories.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM

In the early 70's, 1st wife & I were touring Germany, Austria and France.  Met a nice couple; he retired military and she was German.  He was employed by a U.S. based educational operation selling college level courses to active duty military based in Europe.  After a few days together, he offered me a job.  I really wanted to do it, but was somewhat scared of giving up my and her jobs at AA & TWA.  Now, I wish I had done it.  Hell, I was 25 and could have had all sorts of adventures.  Sure paid better than AA did back then.

Did notice when we stayed at their aprtment in Weisbaden, shades were not drawn very often and the bathroom door during showers was normally left open.  Wife and I did "make it" on the convertible couch we slept on for 3 nights, and sure wish we had gotten together with them in the nude.  They had a really nice garden behind the building that would have been a delight to walk around in the nude.  Was a bit chilly at that time of year, but that makes my nips, and hers, stand up like pencil (rubbers) erasers.  Too bad I found out about Englisher Garden in Munich too many years later.  Total in town park where anyone can go nude day or night.  Check it out on the web.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2014 at 12:51 AM

My daughter and I are very close and are often naked together.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 05:40 PM

Quoting author:

I am so lucky that I live in europe, nudism is a very normal thing to do here

It certainly is. Life is very interesting

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2014 at 01:38 AM

Well wife and i were in germany for 8 years ,i am glade that i am not the only one that thinks the states are prudish .

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 07:19 PM

nude shoud be normal an heahthy life
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 08:32 AM

I am so lucky that I live in europe, nudism is a very normal thing to do here
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2008 at 09:32 AM

As a nudist, raised in a nudist family in Belgium (Europe) I fully agree. Most of the US is a prude country.
Follow - email me when people comment