freind don,t like small penis nudist story

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 08:17 AM

do women mine when the penis goes small. my friend who,s a girl hates it , but i can,t walk round with a erection all day.
  • 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2019 at 09:21 PM

yes you are right .. my penis is not that big either ... and unfortunately it is not cut ... so I like to wear cock and balls ring ... so you can see my acorn too

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2019 at 04:04 AM

well, we girls have boobs and pussy lips in different sizes as well, I think, it matters who you love, not which soze he/she has!

• View author's info Posted on May 21, 2019 at 12:37 PM

My gf and I LOVE checking 'sizes' at the gay nude beach we frequent. We have become good friends with a 'regular' there and even posted a photo of him with me on my profile which gets lots of responses.  I think tiny penis' on a man are SO SEXY. We do tease him about his size and he just laughs knowing I like his size.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Mine is small and I've been too shy about it all my life.

That's why I've been to a couple of nude swims and spas recently and the amount of confidence I've gained is unbelievable.

I'm still aware but getting better

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2019 at 12:46 PM

Mine is small when soft, my beach friends and girlfriend have never made any negative comments, after all we're all naturists and come in different shapes and sizes. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2018 at 06:47 AM

i have a small penis and i was constantly mocked in teens and early adulthood, that is until i met a young lady & she said to me, wow i've been with some big guys but its true what some girls say, its not the length of the barrel its the power of the shot.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2018 at 05:41 PM

Hello all and all I have a very small penis and I have a lot of trouble to put me naked on the beach every time I see the mockery in the eyes of the person who looks at me is very annoying when young women snickers from me
    I would love to talk about it especially with women thank you for your posts 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2018 at 09:50 PM

My penis is not the biggest size, I have no worries to show it

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2018 at 01:38 PM

In the excess of 30 years of being at naturist beaches, clubs, hotels, functions I have never seen any erections. 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2018 at 11:21 AM

I have an 8" penis.  And, when I've been in a nudist situation, with a mixed crowd, I've grown a boner.  It was embarrassing, at first,...then I just got used to it!  Women know men have cocks!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2018 at 07:08 AM

Quoting author:

I have a small penis, and I'm happy with it! They are not your friends.

nice philosophy !

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2018 at 07:07 AM

Quoting author:

I love the naturist thing  and d it turns me on,  my partner also gets turned on, he has a small penis about 4" and very thin, he always gets erect at nudist camps as do 75% of men, he's not the smallest I've seen, but he's told me it's embarrassing when some of the young lads have bigger cocks than him and the young girls giggle at his size. I've spoken to other women and they say they get turned on as well.

In my opinion, it is up to me, the size does not matter, as long as the spirit is there!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2018 at 07:01 PM

Quoting author:

I just created an account and browsing through this is an exciting experience for nudist. I am glad I joined! There is  quite a discussion on manhood size and whether it matters. I would say it all a matter of feeling for the man you deem to be with is the right one. There are ways to build sensation and sensuality and most men if not all have the size to indulge in sensational sex. It is love that matters and sex grow out of love. Sometimes it might not work out and amicable separation is the way out. Should not have ill feeling. The first few occasions I went nude, sightings of erected manhood embarrased me but gradually accepted it when one want to be a nudist. I had my sight filled with nude women and men flaunting their prides!

I love the naturist thing  and d it turns me on,  my partner also gets turned on, he has a small penis about 4" and very thin, he always gets erect at nudist camps as do 75% of men, he's not the smallest I've seen, but he's told me it's embarrassing when some of the young lads have bigger cocks than him and the young girls giggle at his size. I've spoken to other women and they say they get turned on as well.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2017 at 05:46 AM

I think if she was a real friend?  She would not be worried and even having this conversation with you?         Sure a lot of woman would probably like seeing a large penis on a guy, but when it comes to using it I think a lot of woman would say it is very uncomfortable! 

So the answer to your question I think is NO

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2017 at 04:57 AM

GET NEW FRIENDS WHO LOVE SMALL PENIS.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2017 at 05:58 PM

Nude golf, where do I sign up

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2017 at 03:12 PM

Clarkson,

An erection only lastes "so many minutes".  IF, U just had vaginal or oral sex, your Penis

will become soft.  It still has Cum dribbling out, and U should be sucking her nipples to make

U hard again.  My 2nd wife never understood this - she had BIG titties.  Oh, well,

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2017 at 05:13 AM

I have a small penis, and I'm happy with it! They are not your friends.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2016 at 09:36 PM

I just created an account and browsing through this is an exciting experience for nudist. I am glad I joined! There is  quite a discussion on manhood size and whether it matters. I would say it all a matter of feeling for the man you deem to be with is the right one. There are ways to build sensation and sensuality and most men if not all have the size to indulge in sensational sex. It is love that matters and sex grow out of love. Sometimes it might not work out and amicable separation is the way out. Should not have ill feeling. The first few occasions I went nude, sightings of erected manhood embarrased me but gradually accepted it when one want to be a nudist. I had my sight filled with nude women and men flaunting their prides!