music in the buff MUSIC Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 03, 2005 at 09:38 PM

I reckon that there should be a festival over a few days where you can listen to music in the nude and meet different people and listen to some good bands
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2006 at 03:23 PM

There were two nudist rock festivals in Australia over the past year called RAW.

One was held in Elephant Rock, and the other in Pacific Sun Friends in Donnybrook over the ANZAC day weekend.

gymnoboy
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2005 at 10:33 AM

There was: Woodstock in White Lake, New York August 1969. Nothing like it has occured since. Want to try? :)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2005 at 08:34 PM

That would be nice. I know They have a festival north of here aevery year where bands come in and play. They don't let you go nude, but they do let you drink in public. (Something that is not allowed normally. Got to love living in the South.) It would be better if they could get some nude bands. I know "The Red {High Thermal Engery} Chili Peppers" have been known in the past to play some nude when the mood was right. (Nudist Friend Finders Object to the third word in the title. It's not even a 4 letter word! Who would have known?) I think "Green Day" has too. I think if it was clothing optional you would have a bigger turn out.. There are people who would go to a clothing optional event but would not go to a nude one. Just some thoughts.
Follow - email me when people comment