Naked in Covina Los Angeles or California singles or nudist's Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 24, 2012 at 08:26 PM

hey guys, just wanna say hi!
    I've loved being naked my whole life, but just started getting into being a nudist in the past year through new friends I've met when I lived in the Orange County recently... sad to say I had to move out to Covina so I wont be seeing much of them anymore, although I did go on my first nude camping trip this weekend...
    So if there is anyone in my area would like to chat, get in contact with me! have a good one.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2015 at 01:41 PM

Nice to meet ya! I love being naked too, it's a shame all the SoCal beaches are closing though....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2014 at 09:19 AM

I'm in the San Fernando Valley, and go to the resorts (GE and OD) frequently but it's cool to meet up with others at different locations.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM

We are just over the hill in the Upland area and would like to meet you someday.  We are Steve and Bella   Lets us know whats on your mind.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:11 AM

I live in North Los Angeles and enjoy nudism but have no one to socialize with. I would also like to connect with other naturist.
Follow - email me when people comment