In home health care for nudist Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 05:05 PM

This is just a fact finding networking mission and serious request.  Will be graduating from LPN school in June and looking for find work in FL or NC or somewhere warm as a home healthcare nurse in a nudist evironment.    Just seeing what the job opportunities might be out there.  Have been a nudist for over 20 years so understand the lifestyle.

Thanks for your comments

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 03:05 PM

I am searching for 4 doctors that would be interested in working with a Miami base office here in San Diego that can handle a section 8 clientele.

The business set up is real simple. The office in Miami will help you to get all your paperwork organize to access this very specialize system. It all runs off a federal administration paper less system.

Please See The Blacks Beach Project in Topics

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Thanks for your comments.  Contacting the nudist resort was on my list to do at some point in time

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 09:12 AM

You might also want to check with some nudist resorts, like Paradise Lakes or some others to see if they know of a "need" for nudist health care givers.  There are a bunch of nudist resorts in FL, and a lot of retirees, so you would think that the need would be there.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 05:12 PM

Great idea. There must be a bunch of Florida nudists that are there or need care. Suggest you find some way to authenticate your education and background. Best of luck.

Follow - email me when people comment