First time nude in front of others First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2017 at 03:31 PM

Quoting fforte1:

My first time being anything but fully clothed in front of a member of the opposite sex was when my sister an I were early into our puberty.  Our best friends, a brother and sister that lived across the street.  The girls came to us boys and told us they would let us pull down their pants and see them naked from the waist down if we would show them our dicks.  We agreed and it was decided that the girls would go into my sisters walk in closet and then the boys would join them one at a time and be allowed to pull down their pants.  My friends sister went first but we chickened out and only put our hands down her pants.  When it came my sisters turn she tried to chicken out but agreed when she learned what we had done with her friend.  We, however, did pull her pants down.  Afterword we went into the bathroom where each of us boys pulled out our shafts for them to see.
    that's great. i have fantasies about situations like that growing up, never happened though

• 37Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2016 at 11:24 AM

My first time being anything but fully clothed in front of a member of the opposite sex was when my sister an I were early into our puberty.  Our best friends, a brother and sister that lived across the street.  The girls came to us boys and told us they would let us pull down their pants and see them naked from the waist down if we would show them our dicks.  We agreed and it was decided that the girls would go into my sisters walk in closet and then the boys would join them one at a time and be allowed to pull down their pants.  My friends sister went first but we chickened out and only put our hands down her pants.  When it came my sisters turn she tried to chicken out but agreed when she learned what we had done with her friend.  We, however, did pull her pants down.  Afterword we went into the bathroom where each of us boys pulled out our shafts for them to see.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2016 at 04:41 AM

Quoting JustNakedMe:

One day, when I was walking my usual route through my high school's field to get to the street that led to my home, as I was walking by the chainlink fence that separated the field from the backyards of the houses there, I heard some girls laughing and giggling. It was one of my classmates and her sister. They called out to me and asked me if I wanted to swim. It was back in 1973, and nucism was unheard of back then (at least to me, it was), so I was surprised to turn around and find that they were both completely naked.

I got a little shy as my penis swelled up, and told them I didn't have a bathing suit. They laughed and said, "Neither do we!" Then I asked if it was alright with their mother, and they replied that she wasn't home, nor was their dad, but they assured me it would be ok with both of them. Then they said, "It's ok! Were nudists! Climb over the fence and take off your clothes too and swim with  us!" Just the thought of it made my penis swell up and made my pants really tight, so I told them I was afraid of them seeing me with that hardon. I was surprised when they laughed and said it was ok and that they actually wanted to see it.

They talked me into climbing over the fence, taking off my clothes, and joining them in the swimming pool with the biggest hardon I had ever had. My classmate asked if she could touch it, so I let her. Then she massaged it. Then her sister playfully pushed her away and began to kiss me as she was fondling me. That made me get really hard. Then I felt something I had never felt before as it went inside her and she bobbed up and down in the water. When she was finished, her sister (my classmate) did the same thing, as she took my hands and put them on her breasts. It was the first time I had ever been naked in front of anyone, and the first time I had had a sexual experience like that. I was quite surprised when their mother came home, joined us, and fondled me too until I got hard and then until I came. I went home with a myriad of feelings I had never had before. It was wonderful.
    That sounds like a REALLY GREAT  first experience.  Or a great experience, no matter which number it happens to be.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2016 at 06:58 AM

One day, when I was walking my usual route through my high school's field to get to the street that led to my home, as I was walking by the chainlink fence that separated the field from the backyards of the houses there, I heard some girls laughing and giggling. It was one of my classmates and her sister. They called out to me and asked me if I wanted to swim. It was back in 1973, and nucism was unheard of back then (at least to me, it was), so I was surprised to turn around and find that they were both completely naked.

I got a little shy as my penis swelled up, and told them I didn't have a bathing suit. They laughed and said, "Neither do we!" Then I asked if it was alright with their mother, and they replied that she wasn't home, nor was their dad, but they assured me it would be ok with both of them. Then they said, "It's ok! Were nudists! Climb over the fence and take off your clothes too and swim with  us!" Just the thought of it made my penis swell up and made my pants really tight, so I told them I was afraid of them seeing me with that hardon. I was surprised when they laughed and said it was ok and that they actually wanted to see it.

They talked me into climbing over the fence, taking off my clothes, and joining them in the swimming pool with the biggest hardon I had ever had. My classmate asked if she could touch it, so I let her. Then she massaged it. Then her sister playfully pushed her away and began to kiss me as she was fondling me. That made me get really hard. Then I felt something I had never felt before as it went inside her and she bobbed up and down in the water. When she was finished, her sister (my classmate) did the same thing, as she took my hands and put them on her breasts. It was the first time I had ever been naked in front of anyone, and the first time I had had a sexual experience like that. I was quite surprised when their mother came home, joined us, and fondled me too until I got hard and then until I came. I went home with a myriad of feelings I had never had before. It was wonderful.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2015 at 03:22 PM

My first naked experience outside the home was when I was 9.  Inside the home around bath time just doesn't count to me.  We'd play in the woods in the summer time.  We wore jeans, not bathing suits.  So we'd get hot, and the boy I was out with, Jimmy Miller, said let's skinny dip in the lake.  Once you got out of your house, you didn't want to go  half a mile to home, to go back another half a mile to the pool, for fear of being asked to clean your room or be told no.  So going home to get a bathing suit was not an option.  The pool was at the top of the hill, and the lake was about 100 feet down the hill.  The whole back side of the pool was in plain view of the lake.  So we approached the lake, took our clothes off and jumped into the lake.  Kids our age saw us and waived and yelled at us.  We swam for awhile, got out naked, and slowly sun dried before putting on our clothes.  We did this a few times that and the next summer.  At age 10, however, girls start to get playful and interested in boys.  The last time we went several girls came down to the lake to try to take our clothes.  We didn't let them get too far with our clothes, but they got what they wanted with seeing us totally naked.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2015 at 04:26 PM

My first time being nude in front of others was at a massage parlour when I was 18, where I used the sauna and spa bath in the nude before getting a massage, or using the solarium.  Then when I was 25 I joined a Nudist colony, and stripped off without any problem, and didnt worry about being seen by other members of the club where they were also nude.

A few years later I did nude modelling for a group of artists (both male and female of varying ages) who were fully clothed, whilst they drew me.  I felt very comfortable doing this.

I have since visited beaches (not all designated nude beaches) and stripped off, and allowed the sun to drench my body, with the chance of someone catching sight of me.  I have even sunbathed nude in the backyard of my properties, many times in view of neighbours (and never received any complaints).

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2015 at 02:26 PM

My first time nude in front of other people was in November 2015. Although I have been a 'at home nudist' I have always wanted to go naked in public and I managed to talk one of my female friends into going to Corralego in Fuerteventura. We spent all of our time there naked at the pool or out on the room terrace. I loved every minute of it but my friend is not as keen to do it again. I can't wait to go somewhere else and do it all again. That is one of the reasons I am on here to find someone to share the experience with. 
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2015 at 03:40 PM

Well, first time by myself was in the woods behind my house, in N. IL.  Loved it and after being an "indoors Nudist", decided to make the JUMP to a Nudist Beach.  Went to Little Beach on Mau'i and then Larson's Beach on Kaua'i.  Little Beach is a total "party".

Larson's Beach is very quiet.  Large waves in the winter and almost totally populated with gay men.

One guy who stared at my GF & me, walked "almost" over me when he left the beach.  Not a good thing!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 05:33 AM

Great Story. Loved it
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2015 at 11:29 AM

I was a teenager, maybe 14 years old the first time I went nude in front of others. I was raised in Malibu, California, and there was a secluded section of beach, shielded by a  cliff and private homes that was famous among the locals as a place to sun nude. I went there out of curiosity at first. Once I got undressed, I felt a feeling of freedom that I had not known before. I also felt like, being obviously a "jailbait twink", I was desired by all the girls and some of the boys who were there that day. When I got home, my hair was still wet from body surfing, but my clothing was dry. My mother questioned how I accomplished this unless I was at "that" beach at Pt. Dume. She told me she didn't want me to go there by myself for fear that someone would molest me. She didn't know at the time that I would have loved that. She told me she would go with me next time I want to go to that beach. I never did tell her when I was going. I didn't want to see her naked or be naked in her presence. At that age, however, I got a huge turn-on out of guys staring at my young body. Over the years, I have just become more comfortable, alone and in the company of others, without the costumes we use to "classify" ourselves in public. When I am home alone I am naked. As often as I can, I go to a family-friendly nudist resort west of town or to the nude beach in Miami. It is no longer a sexual thing for me, although I can still appreciate and get turned on by a good-looking guy.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2015 at 10:39 PM

hi to everyone, I had my first and still my only experience naked in public with other people making around me. I went to a native speech in North Wales. I went out by myself I found the beach and there was only people on it sunbathing themselves completely naked. I just what sort didn't give it a second father didn't allow myself to panic I might not go through with it. I found the place and through my towel down it was in front of a few people they were naked. I started to undress took myself off about just my pants and I suddenly felt awkward and started to panic. Things got even worse as I realise people could say that I was panicking feeling afterwards it was my first time the public laughing at me saying direct and indirect I'm not. I looked shocked and left me with two beautiful women sunning on their tables completely naked smiling at me. One of those laughed at me quietly as she turned herself over to I could have a better look at her body with lovely slender breasts and one hell of a vagina. I just smiled at her and I just did it go to classify plants and my underwear and I was completely naked. Was looking at each other as you look down at some point soon as you looked at my cock. She could see us getting turned on by her body and she was like in it to looking at my car I looked down at my cock that looked at her to carry on looking at my Knowing that I was getting on and off it was a great feeling and loved it. I'm just glad I went through with it since that day I knew that I need to follow my hobby and that's why mum this site.
  • View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 02:18 PM

Openminded2018,

Too bad U didn't tell us all how old you two were at the time.

Did it ever get to "..........." (sharing?)

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2015 at 04:31 AM

First time nude was in front of my cousin. We have been noticing each other and finally I just stripped down to bare skin and she noticed my erect member. She then took off her close and I couldnt help but notice the nipples nice and hard. Wasnt soon after that we started kissing and exploring each other. It was an awesome experience and I love beeing nude now around other people.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2014 at 03:33 PM

I'd really love to experience being nude, in front of others. Don't know where to begin. I wish some one locally would contact me. I'd love to do recration nudity with others.
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2014 at 02:02 AM

My first time nude was at a beach on the island I live on.  There were a few naked guys spread far apart so I felt comfortable stripping down and finding a spot to catch some rays.  It was a wonderful feeling to have the sun hitting me everywhere.  

I was lying on my back when one of the men came over and started stroking my cock.  It was shocking at first and I didnʻt know what to do.  I looked around, worried that I would get in trouble but none of the other men seemed to care.  They just watched as this stranger brought me to orgasm.  I ejaculated all over my chest and stomach.  He stroked me gently until the spasms were over and then he left.

I lay there with cum all over me out in the open with five or six guys watching.  It was the most liberating thing I ever experienced, and I have never been afraid of being naked in public since.  I do not solicit sexual activity, nor do I seek it, but i accept it as natural and I accept my body and what it naturally does.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2014 at 09:53 AM

My first time was when my wife took me to Squaw Mountain when we first got married. We had went for a few weeks and finally we decided it was time. In fact she was the first one to remove her clothes and I followed suit. Her parents were both nudist. I did feel a little nervious but soon got over it. My farther-in-law had to take me for a walk since I got an erection. So after a walk thru the woods I was able to feel more at ease. We both enjoyed it very much. Unfortunatly the next year she did not want to go back or get involved in any of the activities.? She never told me why. I still enjoy being nude, but at this time I don't have a place to go, except in my house. I like to find a place within the Portland metro are that would except a single guy.
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2012 at 03:59 AM

Quoting louisenol16:
    My first time nude in front of others was at a friends house  Her parents were out of town and she had invited me adn two other girls and four boys from our jr high.  we were playing monopoly and her 19 year old brother came in with his girlfriend and they said we could make the game more interesting  when we were about to declare bankrupedcy by selling some of our clothes to stay in the game we laughed about it but after he left  my friedn asked if everyoen wanted to try.  I had been brought up in a strict house and nakedness was forbidden but i said yes soon wer were all naked and giggling and laughing then we started playing spin the bottle while we were naked. it was the best time i had had in a long time  and it felt so natural to be naked with others.

Sounds like a good enough reason to intentionaly lose at Monopoly. If we had done that growing up, I would be the first one naked without even trying LOL. It seems once nude, it might give you an advantage over the others if they become distracted enough.
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

First time nude in front of others was when I realised that I was very naked in the middle of a large group of dressed people in a place where "everything went". It was at the Power Exchange, a mixed gender sex-club in San Francisco.I was raised a naturist, so being nude is second nature to me, and I had never thought of being the center of the attention, as I was at this very moment. San Francisco, in spite of its international fame, is a very small town, and in fact I recognized a few who knew me. It was a Saturday night, and the club was packed, with either couples were the man was taking his date for some excitment after a dinner and a show, or with independent large groups of men or women from out of town. The groups of black women were the loudest.Women in large groups change behaviour. They ask bold questions. They ask you to do things in front of them that they'd never dare ask their boy-friend. I was fondled on the genitals, but nevertheless was asked for permission. One woman stroked me with some timidity, after also asking permission to her boy-friend. Once a man started inserting his hand in my rear, without asking. The behaviour of men with someone vulnerable can be blunt. I understand the fear women may have at undressing. I have never been fisted, but this can happen in that place, for they furnish with lube and rubber gloves. Having lived in SF for twelve years, I am fully aware that men and women are similarly equiped to both either give or receive.I returned many times to this club out of curiousity as also out of naughtiness. This place is five stories hight, including the basement. It has dungeons where there is bondage and wiping. This devious form of sexuality is for the ones who have had so much sex in their life, that they no longer feel anything the normal way, so they have to up the antes with S&M. Never been interested to try that, since I am chaste and am content with simple love! The mistresses and dominas have either bad skin or celulite. They might try a conversation, but soon it becomes a fixed subject. They can reserve their accessories for someone else! Then, the Power Exchange became boring, and I returned to my favorite place of SF which is Baker Beach. You can take the bus #1 from the Embarcadero/Financial District. The beach is always opened, and particularly in broad-day-light. There is no other sound than the one of the Ocean's swells, and sometimes there may be as many as 3000 people during a hot Sunday afternoon, but in this element, I never felt naked in front of a crowd. Some of my friends and aquaintances have been photographed a 1000 times, particularly by Asian tourists. One of my super favorite photo must have been during a foggy winter day, where the seals were resting on the sand. I was in the middle of them, but the tourist did not send me the picture. An other whould be photo that I'd like to have was taken at China Beach, adjacent to Baker Beach. It was during a Thanksgiving Day. It was cold and I played with flying seaguls. The one who took the pictures happened to be a professional photographer. he wrote my name and address, but never send anything.Actually, now that I think of professional photographer, I recall feeling very naked once. It was in a studio. The white paper that serves as background felt cold to my skin, in spite of the warm heat of the brick-building. I had had my heart broken one more time, and decided to make a statement to this ex about what she had lost, as well as expecting to bring her regrets at what she had caused. The coldness of the studio was emphasized by the indifference of the associate of the photographer. The beauty of the body had just suddenly become a worthless commodity, as a piece of meat on a wrapping paper. The photographer asked if I wished to be provided with kinky accessories (i.e. leather or handcuffs), and when I refused, it felt hawkward, as if not being a good-sport. Then came the monstruous camera. It was a beast to which I was feeding my whole being. The camera had me all. There was no place to hide. The eye of that souless thing, I knew, could see what my own eye could not see at all, like the back of my neck, my spine, or what could not been seen well such as the sole of my feet. The poses that I took became gradually more and more provocative as if to appease some insatiable idol. It became like an imolation. I admit to have enjoyed the degradation. A few days later (It was the time of old-fashion film-development), when I returned for the review of the photos, I recall the assistant having a grin. The photos became dramatized in the lab with an overly dark shade. I eventually destroyed all those photos, including some from an other photo-studio. This session was not really the first time that I was naked in public, but it was unforgettable. When I think of the hundreds of women who pose for magazine, I consider that they can do that more easily than men. For a man, posing nude in a certain way is somewhat of a desecration.In fact now that I am at it about being "naked" in front of someone, one of my strongest emotion was not while being nude, but when wearing a kilt/shirt. In San Francisco, the dress code is inexistant, and for some romantic reason (It was after the release of a Mel Gibson movie), I decided to go out wearing just a tick Irish sweater and this "dress". I lived at the San Francisco Residence Club located in Nob Hill at this time, a nice place. Upon entering the lobby, I met with a guest. She was a German student who, naturally, was wearing pants. She made me sit on the coach right in front of her, and visibly expressed some satisfaction at me being instinctively aware of keeping my legs tight. It was a moment when I felt vulnerable, and a lot more than being nude in front of someone.
    Truly, the first time being nude in front of the world was not sensual at all. I had published an essay. I had given all I had. One of the short story included in this publication was commented by a poet-friend of mine as "breaking a veil". Simply-put the intimacy of the prose was a brutal disrobing. I had hoped to have had at least the badly needed support, for technical editing, from a Catholic prelate who is a PhD in literature, but he vanished. I nevertheless went ahead with the printing. Then I tried the promotion of the book. There was no agent in sight. I even send copies to three nationally syndicated radio talk-show hosts (I know that at least two of those "voices" read the text). In last resort I went to Googlebook to have it made available to the world as a free download because the "message" was so important... My precious essay got drowned. I felt very naked, and perhaps mocked by a few. It was nothing like removing a piece of textile from over the flesh. In fact going nude in front of strangers, or friends, or foes may be good therapy. Once, at the Power Exchange, a dyke, in front of her lip-stick-lesbian-girl-friend told me with amusement:
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

You did the right thing! You remained as you were, and kept on doing your own things while not becoming cruel to the repairman with some prudish behaviour.
    As for the repairman, he had an erection, which is expected, but in spite of taking a little longer than usual for him to perform his job, he behaved well, which is the essential. The repairman was a man in control of what he was supposed to control, and both of you accepted what could not be controlled.
    Your story is charming!
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2012 at 08:02 AM

I absolutely love the social side of naturism. I don't get any kind of sexual kick from it, and have never had any erection problems. It just dosen't happen. I have been a member of British Naturism since 2006, and have been to a lot of their events, as well as being a regular visitor to many naturist swims.
    I don't go to ogle the women, as to me that is disrespectful. When I chat to anybody as I frequently do, i talk to their face not their bodies. I don't judge anybody by their age, sex or body shape and I have made a lot of very good friends through it.
    Anybody getting involved in naturism for any sexual reason will be very dissapointed. The women at these venues have seen hundreds of penises, do you really think that you have anything that they haven't seen before.
    Concentrate on getting to know people, and making friends, you will find the experience far more satisfying.
Follow - email me when people comment