Let's get together! DC-Maryland-Virginia

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2008 at 03:29 PM

There are a number of clubs, beaches, and events around the greater Washington DC area.

Just to mention some of the resorts, Pine Tree Associates near Annapolis has beautiful resort style facilities including tennis courts and a big pool.

For a more rustic experience, also just off route 50, Maheso is a friendly place with a nice pool area and walking trails down to the river.

South of the DC area in Virginia is the huge White Tail Resort, a naturist mecca with all sorts of swimming and sports activities, kids playground and a wide variety of special events.

A ways north in West Virginia is Avalon, another full-service, year-round naturist resort.

Perhaps this category can help folks in the greater DC area, regulars and newbies alike, make contact to share some good old-fashioned clothes-free time this year! Especially if you are attending one of the many universities in the area, grab some friends, or make contact here, and explore the possibilities! It's a great area for naturists!

Members Only

• 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 05:17 PM

count me in

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2010 at 04:47 PM

where is a single male to go to camp nude im the md va dc area?? any help??

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 09:30 AM

I'm all for it. Who wants to organize and host?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 03:15 PM

hi. i am in the shenandoah valley. i am new to naturism and want to meet people and places to go. count me in!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 03:47 PM

hi, I live in Alexandria, and would like to meet other nudists and even gays that are nude to get together also. be glad to have them to my apt. nude for sure and anything is open for me. let me know if interested!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 03:42 PM

yes, would love to get together with other nudists. I am in Alexandria, Va, but would like to meet nudist in Northern Va if possible. I also would like to meet at a home or apt. if interested. I am smooth and shave my pubic hair also, hope that would not upset any one. gay guys are welcome here for sure. :)
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2008 at 04:16 AM

I am a straight white male, live in the area of White Tail Park. Would enjoy hearing from couples and ladies interested in going there.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 11:18 AM

I'm all for meeting up with others in the area and getting to know them. I live in northern Virginia, I'm a university student. If anyone wants to go to one of the resorts, or host a gathering, I'll be there.