How young were you? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:30 PM

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 150Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2019 at 01:12 AM

Occasional home nudist since the age of 18, first experience of actual nudism when I was 26 (I was clothed but was talking to naked men), first full-on experience of nudism (myself naked too) when I was 31.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2018 at 08:58 AM

When I got married my ex husband and I were 24/7 naked at home, then children came and we decided to keep it like that in front of them. Mi 2 children decided to follow up and here we are

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2018 at 06:01 PM

More or less my whole life despite the fact I didn't grow up in a nudist family, although no one cared if I was naked.

Ever since I was little I'd take off all my clothes whenever I was alone, and of course there's pictures of me playing naked when I was a baby. I was very curious about nudity and if I saw someone naked on tv I'd ask my mom a bunch of questions about why were they naked and so on, and I'd usually say how I want to be naked too, then I'd run into another room to play naked for awhile.

Then about when I was 7 or so, we moved to a new apartment close to my school, so I'd get home  an hour before anyone else. Once I realized I could pretty much do whatever I wanted, I started playing naked almost every day after school. Although back then I was so excited I started to get hard as soon as I thought about taking my clothes off, and I'd stay hard until I got dressed again. Back then I didn't really know why I'd get hard and I didn't care because no one was around to see me, so I was running around the house completely naked with my little erection bouncing around.

Back then I wanted to see how everything felt naked, I run and jump on the bed, roll around on the ground, play with my toys, watch TV, lay in bed and imagine what it would be like to sleep naked, and even stepped outside to see how the sun and breeze felt on my naked body. I also liked looking at myself in the mirror, I thought I looked so different naked it just looks comfortable, although I used to want to see myself without an erection, but back then no matter how much I tried I couldn't make it go away, even if I covered up and didn't think about it as soon as I got undressed again it would just get hard again.

Things went on like that for awhile and I'm not sure how much detail to get into here, but during puberty that just added a whole new layer of excitement to it.

It wasn't until I was about seventeen that I started being a nudist regularly, I started sleeping naked every night and just doing regular stuff naked, now after work I usually get naked when I get home and don't get dressed until I go back to work the next day. There was no real defining moment or anything that got me into nudism I just always liked being naked.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2018 at 10:36 AM

Mine was at 23, in a beach of Santorini, Greece. I went to this beach without knowing it was nudist and decided to try. It was such a feeling of freedom!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2018 at 09:34 PM

I was 11. My friend took me with him and his family to a nudist resort. It was 4 days of nudity, and I loved every minute of it. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2018 at 07:32 PM

Hallo, ich bin 62 jung und libendig, wenn Sie sehen,

• View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2018 at 09:46 AM

When I was very young my mother took me to the beach and just stripped me naked to play. Not really aware of my nakedness at that age. From 8 years she put me in a swimsuit which I hated. My first proper nude experience+was at 14 when my father took me to a nude beach and I discovered what it was to be naked and looked at with interest.  That was how it started and I’ve been a nudist ever since.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2018 at 07:46 PM

As far as I remember so 5 I never liked clothes but my mom made me wear them so when there gone or asleep I would strip off but it was rare to be alone. At 16 my mom was in the hospital for 2 months so after a shower I just decided not to put clothes on and live nude. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2018 at 07:11 AM

My first experience nude was when I was 17 with my girlfriend and her family. They sunbathe nude and invited me to join them. Always willing to give anything new a try, I did and sunbathe all the time with them until her and I broke up. After that I would nude sunbathe at Moonstone Beach near where I lived. I've been hooked since then, I'm 51 now

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2018 at 06:45 PM

I was 16 when I did my first naked outside for a day. I had been nude often before but not outside nude. I have the story on my profile page. I’m 60 now and stay naked at home in my backyard and at a nudist camp a hour away. South Louisiana is not a place to have cloths on. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2018 at 10:30 PM

Young.. don't remember when but I know we grew up being taken to creeks and rivers to skinnydipping when visiting relatives. Back then I remember thinking it wass odd but once in the water and playing it didn't matter anymore.

What I count was once I hit puberty there was some streakers publicized and that intrigued me so Late Late at night I wold sneak out and run around ft yard nude.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 27, 2018 at 10:17 PM

born and raised nude!

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2018 at 05:51 PM

I was maybe 4 or 5 years old, my parents are nudist so all family walked nuked in the house and beach

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2018 at 03:39 PM

WOW, showing off a BIG Boner.  Nude 24/7?  Or, just when U get a hard-on?

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2018 at 04:53 PM

I don't remember exactly, but my sister and I found out our parents had been going to a nudist beach, and we figured since we lived out in the country we could go naked whenever they left us alone and not have any worries. I must have been about 10 and my sister was around 8.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2018 at 06:12 AM

I was born naked ;)

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2018 at 07:24 PM

Naked the first time, in college after the obligatory sports shower

• View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2018 at 04:02 AM

I was 14 years old. The family use to go down to La Jolla Shores Beach and I had heard the stories of the nude beach between La Jolla and Torrey Pines. One summer some friends and I decided to go check it out. The beach was basically clothing-optional and we decide to be a herd of Looky Loos. I was hooked. I instantly recognized the true picture of freedom. I believe I was able to keep this news from my mother, but then again I never know with her. I started spending all my beach time at Black's and this has continued on up to the present. I visited many nude beaches and public areas all around the world. But Black's will always be where it all began for me

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Nudist since birth, my daughter allso.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment