How young were you? First nudist experience

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:30 PM

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 160Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2019 at 02:40 PM

I was 9 when my parents took me and my siblings to a nudist beach. They had been there before on their own and when they saw more families, they decided to take us with them next time. I guess I was young enough not to mind being naked since everybody else was. I think I found it a bit funny cause I remember chuckling. It became a lifestyle after a few weeks of visiting that beach. To this day, I can never thank my parents enough for this opportunity to surpass society's "moral" taboos and victimisation or sexualization of the human body.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2019 at 02:20 PM

Oh come on, share the full thing here that is what nudism is about! Besides if you can pleasure yourself to it, then why not provide us with the same pleasure?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2019 at 01:46 AM

Quoting author:

Wow that sounds incredible would you mastuabte to the memories of it later?

absolutely... now n then i still do... lol  

memories of sleepovers i had to supervise are another ongoing inspiration... unlike mom i let the girls stay up late on weekends if they didnt get too loud and didnt close the door... some were shy, but most were discovering and sharing new skills tangled naked together whenever i looked in to check... but thats probably all best saved for another thread...

• View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2019 at 11:59 PM

Quoting author:

my first family always dressed for visitors, but when my youngest daughter wanted friends to visit and sleep over we decided to tell her friends' parents that our home was officially 'clothes optional' like many local beaches... they all thought we were odd but were also ok with it,  and her friends usually ended up naked with us when they visited...

soon i often had 5 or 6 young girls hangin' out naked after school, all showin' off their most outrageous cheer leading cartwheels and upside down naked splits til i was rising to the occasion whenever i tried to work at home...lol (blush..)

looking back, a lot of innocent stuff could have been hard to explain, and maybe im lucky i didnt end up as a guest of the state, but im still glad we took a chance with my daughter's friends and their parents... hope our experience helps... and gawd they were all fun and hot to watch... gasp...

Wow that sounds incredible would you mastuabte to the memories of it later?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2019 at 11:19 AM

my first naked experience in public was the main pool at our local ymca when i was 8... no girls, but men of all ages and shapes all naked together, and i remember the shallow end of the heated pool just felt totally amazing and wonderful... that is, til after several jumps i boldly jumped out farther into much deeper water, then realized maybe swimming wasnt really so totally natural as i was dragged gasping back to the rail in the shallow end... lol

but i was hooked forever on the unique natural sensations.... dad signed me up for classes with other boys about the same age (8 thru 10), and we were all naked together when we learned to swim... next was skinny dipping at the lake in boy scout camp, then 'senior days' on the beach (and a few senior nites under the boardwalk) at the jersey shore...  

very few opportunities again before i was on my own after college (michigan lakes were always just too fn cold all year... brrrr)... first legal nude beach was on greek island of mykonos in early 20's, then beaches in french carribbean and maui, and the cold pacific ocean on local california beaches near san francisco after i moved west...

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2019 at 10:13 AM

Quoting author:

I actually will say all my life, my dad was a single dad lost my mom when i was still in diapers, my dad rised me as well as home schooled me, we lived pretty far out in trhe sticks o there was nobody around but dad and I, basically was naked 24/7.i didnt know that there was a label on me as i grew up.just knew that we didnt where cloths and i was happy that way. we lived in a warmer climate that didnt really require heat, however pop and i both wore boots that we ordered from a mail order catalog amd a ball cap. as i grew older i hunted and fished so he could kick back. He would go into town on occasion and eventually brought a woman home that accepted our lifestyle rather quick, i was never ashamed of being naked and was never embarrased of how my body changed. i was happy growing up and glaqd i didnt have society at hand telling me i that its wrong. i have a wife ,adult twin sons, one is married, and has two boys of his own and raising them as a naturist, however thy are in school and have made freinds and want there freinds to come and stay the night, this is where i get nerveous is this a mistake or should they be allowed to have there freinds around and still live the nudist lifestyle.

my first family always dressed for visitors, but when my youngest daughter wanted friends to visit and sleep over we decided to tell her friends' parents that our home was officially 'clothes optional' like many local beaches... they all thought we were odd but were also ok with it,  and her friends usually ended up naked with us when they visited...

soon i often had 5 or 6 young girls hangin' out naked after school, all showin' off their most outrageous cheer leading cartwheels and upside down naked splits til i was rising to the occasion whenever i tried to work at home...lol (blush..)

looking back, a lot of innocent stuff could have been hard to explain, and maybe im lucky i didnt end up as a guest of the state, but im still glad we took a chance with my daughter's friends and their parents... hope our experience helps... and gawd they were all fun and hot to watch... gasp...

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2019 at 07:42 PM

Back in summer 2016, I was 15 years old when my mom would leave me at home sometimes. For the time my mom was gone and out of curiosity, I would sneak into the backyard only wearing my underwear and have become more comfortable with my body since then. I have also tried going naked in the backyard and that felt even more awesome, especially on nice soft grass. I like going shirtless in the summer a lot.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2019 at 05:13 AM

I actually will say all my life, my dad was a single dad lost my mom when i was still in diapers, my dad rised me as well as home schooled me, we lived pretty far out in trhe sticks o there was nobody around but dad and I, basically was naked 24/7.i didnt know that there was a label on me as i grew up.just knew that we didnt where cloths and i was happy that way. we lived in a warmer climate that didnt really require heat, however pop and i both wore boots that we ordered from a mail order catalog amd a ball cap. as i grew older i hunted and fished so he could kick back. He would go into town on occasion and eventually brought a woman home that accepted our lifestyle rather quick, i was never ashamed of being naked and was never embarrased of how my body changed. i was happy growing up and glaqd i didnt have society at hand telling me i that its wrong. i have a wife ,adult twin sons, one is married, and has two boys of his own and raising them as a naturist, however thy are in school and have made freinds and want there freinds to come and stay the night, this is where i get nerveous is this a mistake or should they be allowed to have there freinds around and still live the nudist lifestyle.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2019 at 07:56 AM

Growing up I was always taking my clothes off whenever I had the chance. My parents didn’t know as I would strip nude whenever I was alone or everyone else was sleeping. On days that I would play hooky from school I’d get nude as soon as the house was empty and not get dressed until I had to. I was probably 12 when I started going outside nude. That is one of the best feelings. I’d sport an erection the entire time I was outside. I’m in the mid forties now and just recently visited a nudist park. I’m definitely going to try to continue doing that as much as I can. 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2019 at 04:53 AM

My family moved to the coast when I was 12. Having no friends there I spent my days walking along the beach until one day I discovered a naturist beach about 4 miles away. I can still remember feeling incredibly nervous but so excited seeing all these naked bodies.

i eventually found a discrete little cove and stripped naked, wow what a feeling.

i was there every day that summer and every summer after. I met some wonderful people and had some great experiences.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2019 at 01:12 AM

Occasional home nudist since the age of 18, first experience of actual nudism when I was 26 (I was clothed but was talking to naked men), first full-on experience of nudism (myself naked too) when I was 31.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2018 at 08:58 AM

When I got married my ex husband and I were 24/7 naked at home, then children came and we decided to keep it like that in front of them. Mi 2 children decided to follow up and here we are

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2018 at 06:01 PM

More or less my whole life despite the fact I didn't grow up in a nudist family, although no one cared if I was naked.

Ever since I was little I'd take off all my clothes whenever I was alone, and of course there's pictures of me playing naked when I was a baby. I was very curious about nudity and if I saw someone naked on tv I'd ask my mom a bunch of questions about why were they naked and so on, and I'd usually say how I want to be naked too, then I'd run into another room to play naked for awhile.

Then about when I was 7 or so, we moved to a new apartment close to my school, so I'd get home  an hour before anyone else. Once I realized I could pretty much do whatever I wanted, I started playing naked almost every day after school. Although back then I was so excited I started to get hard as soon as I thought about taking my clothes off, and I'd stay hard until I got dressed again. Back then I didn't really know why I'd get hard and I didn't care because no one was around to see me, so I was running around the house completely naked with my little erection bouncing around.

Back then I wanted to see how everything felt naked, I run and jump on the bed, roll around on the ground, play with my toys, watch TV, lay in bed and imagine what it would be like to sleep naked, and even stepped outside to see how the sun and breeze felt on my naked body. I also liked looking at myself in the mirror, I thought I looked so different naked it just looks comfortable, although I used to want to see myself without an erection, but back then no matter how much I tried I couldn't make it go away, even if I covered up and didn't think about it as soon as I got undressed again it would just get hard again.

Things went on like that for awhile and I'm not sure how much detail to get into here, but during puberty that just added a whole new layer of excitement to it.

It wasn't until I was about seventeen that I started being a nudist regularly, I started sleeping naked every night and just doing regular stuff naked, now after work I usually get naked when I get home and don't get dressed until I go back to work the next day. There was no real defining moment or anything that got me into nudism I just always liked being naked.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2018 at 10:36 AM

Mine was at 23, in a beach of Santorini, Greece. I went to this beach without knowing it was nudist and decided to try. It was such a feeling of freedom!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2018 at 09:34 PM

I was 11. My friend took me with him and his family to a nudist resort. It was 4 days of nudity, and I loved every minute of it. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2018 at 07:32 PM

Hallo, ich bin 62 jung und libendig, wenn Sie sehen,

• View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2018 at 09:46 AM

When I was very young my mother took me to the beach and just stripped me naked to play. Not really aware of my nakedness at that age. From 8 years she put me in a swimsuit which I hated. My first proper nude experience+was at 14 when my father took me to a nude beach and I discovered what it was to be naked and looked at with interest.  That was how it started and I’ve been a nudist ever since.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2018 at 07:46 PM

As far as I remember so 5 I never liked clothes but my mom made me wear them so when there gone or asleep I would strip off but it was rare to be alone. At 16 my mom was in the hospital for 2 months so after a shower I just decided not to put clothes on and live nude. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2018 at 07:11 AM

My first experience nude was when I was 17 with my girlfriend and her family. They sunbathe nude and invited me to join them. Always willing to give anything new a try, I did and sunbathe all the time with them until her and I broke up. After that I would nude sunbathe at Moonstone Beach near where I lived. I've been hooked since then, I'm 51 now

Follow - email me when people comment