I'm reporting some of these post to the US Fed Government Complaint Box Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 06:02 PM

This has cannot go unreported. I cannot sit here and let some of these post go unreported. Some of you guys are really sick. Kids do not know any better than what the trusting adults in their life teach them and some of you are teaching them that open sexual acts and masturbation is a normal thing to do in front of anyone who wants to see it.
    anywho ....
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 08:23 PM

Alot of people on here should be locked up and never released. How can anyone get pleasure out of sex with kids. Its sick and perverted
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2009 at 04:03 PM

Hey, franksan, there is no need to be an a-hole.
    I know a lot of people are close-minded about it. But masturbation is slightly different. It's sexual, but not at the point where your family needs to be concerned.
    Hope it helps.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2009 at 08:47 AM

I am a very open minded woman. I am not religious. I believe that sexuality is a wonderful gift.

I know that pedophilia is disgusting and dangerous. Our children need to be able to grow and learn in a healthy manner.

The nudist lifestyle can be very healthy for children, as long as the sexual predators are out of the picture.

I know that in most cases, these people are not emotionally healthy enough to share sexuality with mature and healthy adults.

They are to be pitied, but not allowed near children.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 06:52 AM

I'LL BET YOU ALSO SLEEP WITH YOUR BIBLE
    TIGHTLY GRIPPED IN YOUR SWEATYHANDS.
    GET OFF THE SITE....FRANKSAN
Follow - email me when people comment