Nudism And Arousal in the Family Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2019 at 02:58 PM

Quoting author:

The beauty of his lifestyle is that you don't have to hide. I've had sex with my guests before too

exactly... no need to pause and look for privacy, and no risk of judgment or jealousy..

• 97Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2019 at 01:26 PM

Quoting author:

I think it is natural to get an erection I have friend who's family are nudist/swinger's, I have been to there house and spend time in the nude, I remember I was talking to her mother both naked and I got an erection she noticed and said I could have sex with her this was in front of other members of her family and friends no one made a comment it is natural

i always try to understand and respect individual family boundaries when i travel, and this was a lifestyle i encountered that may not work for everyone, but it soon felt very right to me...

the sense of freedom to enjoy a natural moment of mutual inspiration with no need to pause and seek privacy, and no risk of judgment or jealousy, was truly amazing... and the only comments i ever heard were positive and welcoming... 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2018 at 03:14 AM

Quoting author:

Friends have two girls. He nearly always has a hard on. They nearly always have hard nipples. They think something is wrong if I don't have a hard on when we see them.

best kind of friends to 'keep in touch' with, and the scene sounds real familiar... one of my old college friends has two daughters with his much younger second wife, and yeah, maybe the girls show off for me, but i swear they were both born naturally outrageously sexual, their nipples are always hard, and im hard most of the time whenever i visit...lol

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2018 at 04:09 PM

The beauty of his lifestyle is that you don't have to hide. I've had sex with my guests before too

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2018 at 01:32 AM

that's totally okay. normally we'd just relieve our self on the spot but we all have our own ways.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2018 at 02:17 PM

I felt like a dirty old pervert recently at a BBQ hosted by a nudist family.  I was chatting with a grandma by the pool.  One of her granddaughters, age 7,  climbed up on grandma's lap. I noticed grandma's arousal by swollen, wet labia peeking out of her pubic hair.  I then got aroused.  I had to go into the house and relieve my arousal in the restroom. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2018 at 12:36 AM

I know for sure that arousal is natural and you cant prevent. When ever me and my wife are "making love" the kids will watch. they are going through puberty so we let them fool around with each other. we all realize this so when we get our urges its natural to help each other out. friends/family just continue on as normal when we are relieving ourselves  because we do not see it as a perverted act

we have to remember that nude isnt lewd

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2018 at 06:05 AM

very true..as i had to learn it the hard way..thank goodness i did not get std but had to pay for it..un-wanted pregnancy..Child support..

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2018 at 05:42 AM

wish i could have friends as you... :)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2018 at 05:39 AM

its natural..and you're very lucky to have been raised in that manner instead of finding out by your-self or experimenting your sexuality with someone that does not know or just want their own sexual release and if you got std or pregnant and they left and you never see them ever again and they don't care about you, your happiness, well being..this is what a loving family is all about, you teach them what is love, respect, caring, understanding life, good and bad and so on..but society and closed minded people are very negative and cynical about "NATURE."  It's in history of the so-called Religion and NOT mentioned publicly, for you have to study it and find it your-self as it was the same as the attack on Hawaii by the Japaneses Military and the twin tower implosion. 

I was raised in a closed minded family..wish i could meet and discuss and possibly be part of an open-minded natural family member.  :)  

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2018 at 09:08 AM

my Buddy and wife bring  their kids to nude beach.. I join them there......Very casual......The kids often get their tiny erection.... Ive gotten mine when Ive dozed off in the heat.... Penis tends to fluctuate and move around...

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2017 at 06:46 PM

it's very natural and an expression of love. i always get hard when i see my sister or mom naked, and sometimes i can see that they get wet. it's amazing

• View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2017 at 09:42 PM

When my sons were in Jr High and High School we’d often havre to share large shower in basement in morning since mom was cleaning up -/ often my dick would engorge / my sons would quirtky observe but nothing was said . Also late at night I watch the News nude and clothed or unclothed sons would just sit in living room and watch a Well, of course made sure their mom was not home or left for work.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2017 at 10:24 PM

It's natural! We're all humans. It shouldn't be discouraged. I remember lots of occasions in my family! I could share some of that if you're interested.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 03:46 PM

Quoting author:

Arousal is natural. Let the children explore. It's the best education they can get. Don't worry about them sitting on your lap. If they touch you be positive and explain. There is nothing wrong in dad getting an erection in front of them or mum having a wet pussy. It's natural. Explain why and show them how to obtain it themselves and how to bring relief to themselves and others. Don't be ashamed of letting them watch you. Whether its masturbating or intercourse. Let it happen so that they know it is enjoyable and natural. And not just in the bedroom.

That's exactly how I grew up! And I'm very grateful!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Arousal has never been a problem for us, I have 2 kids, a boy and girl, twins from our first marriage and my husband has 1 daughter from his first marriage. I was the "nudist" and it took some time but now we swim naked together and shower together quite frequently and I'd say both my husband and son are hard pretty much the whole time nearly every time.

It usually starts with my son getting when one or both girls start paying him too much attention and once he goes, then my husband goes and it pretty much stays that way. Although sometimes one or both of them are hard when they undress and again, if one is then the other is not far behind. 

I havent been to a public nudist location for some time now and don't recall noticing anything.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2017 at 06:18 AM

it should be a natural, normal thing

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2016 at 05:38 AM

Friends have two girls. He nearly always has a hard on. They nearly always have hard nipples. They think something is wrong if I don't have a hard on when we see them.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Arousal is part of life and nothing to be ashamed of or hide.   My boy doesnt hide his and neither do I.  I think its crazy to make people hide their random boners and morning wood in their own home. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2015 at 09:37 AM

I think it is natural to get an erection I have friend who's family are nudist/swinger's, I have been to there house and spend time in the nude, I remember I was talking to her mother both naked and I got an erection she noticed and said I could have sex with her this was in front of other members of her family and friends no one made a comment it is natural

Follow - email me when people comment