Naked also in the cold? Defeat Scammers Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 02:05 AM

Anyone know about social nudism activities in the Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland)?

With happy memories from naturist resorts and non-landed clubs in America where families, couples and singles were enjoying social nudism both in-door and out-door all year, this is greatly missed in our region. Cold winters and not-so-warm summers call for more social in-door nakedness in friendly, no-offensive surroundings ;-)

Anyone who know something about places or groups practicing social gatherings in the Nordics?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM

i'm traveling to scottland this sunmer and i would like to know where about can i go to met nudist people like saunas and swimpools.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2013 at 04:09 AM

Hi. Were are you from? I am from norway,and like to intro you to nudist life style here in norway and sweden. i am a 43 years old male.

Thanks Per
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2013 at 09:02 AM

Here in Sweden people seem to be much more prudish/disapproving these days. In Uppsala where I live some students (girls) stood up for top free equality and nobody took them seriously. Very disappointing. I am resigned to life as a lonely naturist. Boohoo!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2012 at 09:52 AM

Hi,
    Did you get the information you were looking for about naturism/nudism in Scandinavia, if not feel free to write to me.

Tobbe
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 01:34 PM

I greet like-minded! In Russia too short period when you can relax on the beach, and swim. In the winter we go to the sauna where nudists meet and spend time together, talking, arrange small parties, corporate parties. After the sauna dipped in ice-hole.
    In fine sunny day skiing without clothes, mustache

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi,
    How did it go, did you get any answers from people who would like to help you and your family about nudism/naturism?
    I live in Sweden and have been a nudist/naturist quite a long time so i have a bit of experience and maybe i can help you with suggestions and ways to go about it,

Tobias
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 03:02 PM

if anyone can teach me and my family about nudism in scandinavia

, feel free to contact me!

• View author's info Posted on May 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I don't know about Norway, but I was recently reading up on Denmark's naturist organizations. There one can be naked on any public beach, although topless is far more common to see. But you're right that the beach season is fairly short. Given that there is a formal organization, I would expect that there are local clubs gathering for regular indoor activities as well.
Follow - email me when people comment