Nudism in Massachusetts NEW INDOOR WINTER NUDIST CLUB Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 01:57 PM

It's steadily getting colder outside and, as much as I'd like to be naked outside, I can't without having to take several hours to warm up. Are there any indoor nudist events going on around the Cape this winter?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I joined this site specifically to meet other nudists in Mass. and so far nothing(?)  I don't travel much anymore so I'm really looking for groups/people for year round nudism.  Many places I have visited around the country shy away from single men or just say "no, you can't enter".

Parties held in the area are also for couples only.  What gives?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM

There's a Ludlow group that meets periodically for fum.  Don't know the name and I think they only allow couples.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Where can one hang out in the N.Shore area ?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Where this is Avalon im interested in going .I live in Ct. and nothing around here.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 05:18 PM

I lived in Mass. but moved to Florida where we can enjoy nudism all year long. We have many nudist clubs here. Many are very large. We have meetings, going out to dinner, beach parties, boat trips, games, parties, weekend aways, etc., etc. When it is to cool to be outside we go into each others homes to enjoy our fellowship. I hope you meet others where you are who also enjoy nudity.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 06:41 PM

There is a group in NH that I just heard about that does nude swims during the winter. nat urist nh Jan. 6 is the next one. I'd prefer something on the cape myself.
    I have a friend who sold his house and moved to Avalon. That's commitment to nudism. Maybe I should go visit.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Can't help you in MA but if you're willing to travel, come down to Avalon for a couple days. It's the one nudist club I know of on the entire eastern seaboard north of the Mason-Dixon line with wintertime lodging (rental condos and basic hotel rooms) with NICE indoor pool, indoor jacuzzis, sauna, massage, a cocktail lounge, even social events on the weekends -- plus very good food on campus and very close to some excellent restaurants and great fall destinations -- quaint West Virginia scenery, towns like Berkely Springs.
Follow - email me when people comment