Is there anyone on here serious about dating? Canadian Naturists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 06:56 PM

I'm really looking to meet a fellow naturist/nudist. I'm tired of being contacted via chat by males (notice I didn't use the term men) looking for cyber %#@. I would really and truly love to meet someone that is totally into the lifestyle, that appreciates a larger sized lady, and has a quirky sense of humor. I just want to be naked, travel a little and laugh a lot. Is that really that difficult to find???

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:50 AM

Unfortunately there are too many men just looking for sex. For those of us who have been naturists for many years, meeting friends in the lifestyle is much more interesting. Yes it is possible to have friends of both sexes in the lifestyle who are not addicted to sex.
    Feel free to write anytime. I will NOT talk about sex.  LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:49 AM

Unfortunately there are too many men just looking for sex. For those of us who have been naturists for many years, meeting friends in the lifestyle is much more interesting. Yes it is possible to have friends of both sexes in the lifestyle who are not addicted to sex.
    Feel free to write anytime. I will NOT talk about sex.  LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 08:15 PM

Yeah I went to the panfest swim
    LOVED IT..LOVED IT AND LOVED IT
    I WILL be there for sure on the next one. Already bought the tickets
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 08:14 PM

I know it can be frustrating, you're not the first female that says that about males as though they have some form of hidden crap.
    You don't really say what area you're from and so it's kind of hard to visualize if it's worth the effort.
    Sure I'd love to fine a female friend but if we live in different contries, what's the point.
    If not dating, how about friendship?
    I'm not your typical male pig.
    I suppose when it comes to nudity and males, most unfortunately associate nudity with sex and that's why you get the crap,
    Not the issue here. I'm much more mature minded than that.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2011 at 04:08 AM

I'm from Vancouver. I belong to Vantan.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 11:35 PM

British Columbia, Canada
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 03:57 PM

oh yea,but i dont know where live.

Follow - email me when people comment