Love Being Seen Nude First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 04, 2010 at 07:30 PM

My first experience being nude was on a lake in europe. I noticed there was a special area for people to relax nude and I took my clothes off. I loved being nude and loved the smiles from the nude women around me. I love being nude and seen by women.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 80Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2015 at 07:07 PM

1st&2nd time I did it.. Kept getting looks from all.. Felt a little embarrassed, then ot use to it..l kinda like liked it... Got a lot of smiles .. So I smiled back.. Can't wait2 go again.. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2015 at 08:23 AM

Hi beautiful
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2015 at 08:52 AM

i love to being nude...and i show me naked very often...its a mega-feeling.....;)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2015 at 09:12 AM

Hell I just found out last Year I had a fetish about being nude and being seen nude in Public. Hubby loves for me to go with out bra nad panties ad Just got back from going to Nude beach in Austin Tx. Hell I think I came 5 times from Just being watched. LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2015 at 11:09 AM

my first experience was at a cliff jumping area in south dakota called hippie hole, i was dared by a couple friends to do it and this was about 7 in the morning when i did i ended up not getting dressed again till that evening when we were leaving. I ended up meeting about 40 people completely nude that day and that was the last time i wore clothing there

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2015 at 04:23 AM

i love being naked in public have been on the London naked bike ride 3 times thousands of people have seen me naked and i must be in a lot of peoples cameras hope they enjoy seeing me naked i allso go to nudist beaches hardly ever wear clothes at home often do my garden naked all wellcome to see me nude.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2015 at 05:36 AM

Being naked in public in the presence of women is the greatest. Even the warm sun on your body feels good..love it

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2015 at 06:50 PM

I don't mind other people seeing me nude.  If I am nude it public I think that I am inviting people to look at me.  I will never say anything to anyone that looks at me when I am someplace nude.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2015 at 10:08 AM

She is very hot,,,love all your profile pics..would love to see an 'action' one from the beach here too. I've been at site for awhile,but just paid to join in yesterday. Sure would love to hear from hot couples and single women out there.  I have no interest in gay men continually viewing and commenting...so women please, take notice and comment anytime.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 06:54 AM

Hi new on this site and live in Liverpool, England. Had my first proper experince a few years ago when doing some garden work at a ladies house, I was late 50's she was early 60's but still very nice looking.

Just before I finished the work (it was voluntary work to help out old or single people in the area) we had a sudden storm and I got a soaking so she invited me in for a drink and to get dry.

At this point she suggested she'd dry my things for me and I could get cleaned up in the downstairs bathroom. She started to run the bath and gave me large towel and said she'd come back for my things in a few minutes so I  took off my things and then dropped them just outside the door before getting in the bath. I was nearly finished when she gave a little knock on the door and asked if she could come in but didn't really wait for an answer saying 'I hope you don't mind but I always used to chat to my husband when he took a bath.'

I was a little surprised and also excited as I finished getting washed and she chatted to me and thanked me for the work I'd done getting her garden sorted. When it came to getting out of the bath I reached for the towel but she picked it up and held it out for me to step into so I stood up with my back towards her and stepped out and she put it accross my back and I wrapped it around myself half expecting her to leave but she stayed and as I dried myself I became more bold and stopped covering myself to any degree.

Eventually I was dry and couldn't even pretend I needed to continue and asked where my clothes where and she said in the dryer in the kitchen if I liked to come through and have my drink.

I sat with my drink still wrapped in my towel but with the delicious feeling that this lady had seen me bathing and drying myself and wondering what I should do next until eventually the dryer stopped and she declared my clothes dry. I took off the towel as she fetched my things from the dryer but did know how she would react when she turned around to face me but she simply smiled and said it had been somtime since she'd had a naked man to look at before handing me my clothes.

I dressed slowly, shirt and socks first leaving my shorts off as long as possible and I think we both enjoyed the moment. I did return but sadly the next time had another helper with me.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM

I love waving my little guy around espeacially around my friends, hes got the bigger one, im just bigger, lol.

(i know it says newbienudes but it is me and my bud just the only place this photo still lives)

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2015 at 07:35 AM

I LOVE NUDE IN THE PUBLIC

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 01:03 PM

hi 5... i love been naked too that freedom you get i am not ashamed i was brought up like that.i love been seen nude by ladies and its so much fun

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2015 at 10:21 PM

It's hot to see sexy men like yourself with a nice erection 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Flowers love to be seen and loved and inspire everyone

It's very normal to love being seen nude,

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2014 at 05:52 PM

I'M WITH ALL....

NEKKID IS SOOOOO AWESOME...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH OTHERS!!!

I, TOO, OGTEN GET AN ERECTION WHEN OTHERS SEE ME NUDE...

ESPECIALLY THOSE NEW TO NUDISM OR COMPLETE STRANGERS OUT ON THE TRAIL OR NEAR THE RIVER!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2014 at 08:23 AM

I love going nude anywhere I can. Especially in places no one would think off or dare to do it.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2014 at 01:33 AM

Sandy43311,

That's quite a "tool" you are showing us.

Looks like you & wife enjoy outdoors

nudity?  We do as well.......................

Stay bare and take care,

BBare

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2014 at 09:52 AM

My first experience was at the beach, in houston, texas. not long ago with my wife one night and we were alone on the beach and decided to take our clothes off. we were walking and talking all night naked. was therefore pleased that the following week and to our surprise, we traveled there with my sister and her husband. when dark night we did the same adventure, the two naked couples walk, we went to the sea.
    was really wonderful experience, knowing that all was the first experience being naked in front of other people. soon we will repeat this adventure again.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment