has anybody stared at you girls? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 23, 2014 at 01:16 AM

Have ever been doin  your own business and someone just stares at you?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2018 at 10:20 AM

they like your body. you too cute.   like my tan lines? 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2018 at 06:24 PM

You'll get used to it.. and sometimes it allows you to get to know interesting people too.. .so what's wrong with it?

xxx Anuska

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2018 at 04:46 PM

I'm not staring at you... I'm staring with you... Well RG with you on the beach what man could resist, of course there is staring and then there is down right creepy staring... or should I say creep staring which would make anyone feel uncomfortable... you can tell the ones who rant there for the lifestyle and think nudity is all about sex... We all look but often its how you look. :) 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2018 at 03:34 PM

Quoting author:

On the opposite side women versus men only once a woman I met on a nudist beach beach stared at my penis all the time. I didn't notice anyone else doing it. to prove that a couple of women after more times than we met on the beach and with whom we ended up talking about circumcised me confessed that they even noticed that i was circumcised which is quite uncommon here.

I don't deny that I always look at the rarely exposed parts of female body once on a nude beach, pleasant to look at.Personally staring at pople private parts must be done (if that) very shortly for reason of residual prudenesse following most of our education.

Nevertheless it doesn't bother me on a nudist beach/resort as someone would stare at my "parts", as our mostly hidden parts become "public" as the other as a rule, and I think it's like to look at somebody legs, hands or other parts of the body once in that environment.

I was at a nudist get-together once, and one guy had brought his non-nudist wife who remained dressed.  I was standing close to her and I noticed she was staring very directly at my penis.  I understood that this was her first time ever being around naked men besides her husband; so her curiosity was natural.  It didn't bother me being stared at by her because I understood her curiosity.

That kind of natural curiosity is different from "pervy staring", where a guy positions himself directly between someone's legs to get a "good unobstructed view."  If it makes someone uncomfortable, that's no good.

To get back to the "newbie", she did decide to get naked after she'd been around naked people for a while.  I admit, I was curious about her nudity, especially after her staying dressed all day.  And she was an attractive woman.  But she was clearly self-conscious about being naked in front of other people for the first time; so I looked but took care not to stare, as I didn't want her to be more uncomfortable.

It's ok to look.  "Pervy staring" much less so, unless it's clear the other person doesn't mind it.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2018 at 02:37 AM

Quoting author:

Have ever been doin  your own business and someone just stares at you?

On the opposite side women versus men only once a woman I met on a nudist beach beach stared at my penis all the time. I didn't notice anyone else doing it. to prove that a couple of women after more times than we met on the beach and with whom we ended up talking about circumcised me confessed that they even noticed that i was circumcised which is quite uncommon here.

I don't deny that I always look at the rarely exposed parts of female body once on a nude beach, pleasant to look at.Personally staring at pople private parts must be done (if that) very shortly for reason of residual prudenesse following most of our education.

Nevertheless it doesn't bother me on a nudist beach/resort as someone would stare at my "parts", as our mostly hidden parts become "public" as the other as a rule, and I think it's like to look at somebody legs, hands or other parts of the body once in that environment.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2017 at 04:03 AM

I get it all the time, from women and gay men

...it is a bit stressful most especially when rhey want to tslk take selfies and keep on staring at uour cock

• View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2017 at 11:49 PM

yes I was doing my own thing at the beach and other were staring at me. it did not bother me.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2017 at 10:06 AM

i understand your inquiry, for me its the same, I do have the tendency to stare at naked or seminaked people but its never been for the wrong reasons, anyone would look more than once to a naked body, its a natural reaction, the same goes if you see something on the street you haven seen before, the only difference is the reaction  after staring at someone, you can clearly identify if someone its staring for criticism, self enjoyment, or just because its a new image for them

• View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Well...I'm not homophobic, but I do take exception when I'm being stared at by a dude with a "slick" look on his face.  All he's likely to get from me is a "1000-yard stare."  I just don't "roll" that way...

But I don't mind when it's just natural curiosity.  I was stared at by a woman once at the resort; and when I realized that she was a newbie, and likely had never seen many men aside from her husband completely naked, I was ok with it.  She was just satisfying her natural curiosity, and not implying anything by it. 

My wife is just used to it.  When she was younger and had an "inviting" figure - and especially when she went though her "smoothie" phase - she would constantly get stared at while minding her own business.  She accepted it and most often took it as a compliment.  If it came from the "right" person with the right "attitude", she even often embraced it.

I think that if you're going to be a nudist and you have an "inviting" figure, getting "looks" is part of the territory.  You're more likely to have a better experience with social nudity by accepting it.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2017 at 11:51 AM

I don't always mind the staring as long as its for the right rasons....for those looking with judgemental eye's, I start twirling it like a helicopter at them and before you know it,they're shocked and confused and just as they come to their senses ,I'm already gone...lol

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2017 at 06:51 AM

If I was you I would treat it as a compliment.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 02:53 PM

Yes,  yesterday I was on a beach in Wales , it's a nudist beach but I felt  a bit uncomfortable as a few folk kept starring at me. They were nude as well but they started.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2016 at 11:46 AM

I can see why people would look at you.  I would, but it is not polite to stare and eye contact is important. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Yes, Agreed Jillang hey we don't live too far from each other maybe you could message me and we could meet up sometime 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2015 at 05:43 AM

You ladies are nice to look at, like a beautiful painting or an awesome sports car. However we must follow the 3 second rule and not make other people uncomfortable.........

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2015 at 09:07 PM

just play with yourself a little if they do stare.

i do.

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 03:03 PM

RubyGirl130,

U R a really good looking girl with nice breasts, why wouldn't guys(& girls)stare?

Be happy they R.  That means U R making them happy seeing U doing what U want

to do, right?  U R wanting to attrack "someone"?  If U R a "real" Nudist/Naturist,

U go with it and just filter out the pervs; and, really, that's pretty easy.

Older guys like me would not even come over and talk to U.  Why?  U are young

enough to be my granddaughter.  BUT, I will enjoy looking at Ur wonderful body

& smile.  Go with it and be careful when U do.

Tommy

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2015 at 07:07 PM

I figure that if I am nude in public I am inviting people to stare at me and would never complain about it, but that is just me.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2015 at 04:14 PM

He is right ur beautiful 

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment