First time and nervous about my erection ! First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hi to everyone, I love to be naked around my home and any other chance i get, I confess that ive been to a few saunas etc and I always get excited and yes it pops up !
    My question is, is it acceptable/legal whilst on a beach to have an erection, Im not the type to stand waving my bits, and i will look very funny if i only have a tanned back !
    Ive tried to compose myself etc and it only gets worse,Please help and tell me if there is something i can do to help me when in public as i do get embaressed by it
    Cheers John
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 29Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2018 at 08:50 PM

If you frequent the naturist beaches, you certainly had to see erect men.
    This is not very surprising, because the context is often conducive to finding it erect, seeing the women totally naked in certain position that lets glimpse the sex or even the stripe of the buttocks, so in front of a spectacle like this, nothing more normal than this Find out with a penis that tape
    Banding in front of everyone
    You can have an erection without being embarrassed, it is part of naturism and it is in addition quite normal, so yes banding at the nudist beach is not only possible and allowed, so do not hide anymore, some women might be interested in the Show.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2018 at 08:32 PM

Quoting author:

Once, a female photografer asked me to be a nude model for her. It really started normal, but when she began to discribe what she liked on my body, i became a hard on. She asked me if she could continue to take pictures, and as you can see, my answer was "yes". It was so liberating for me... To have an erection before a woman i didn't really know...

I think I would have been in your place I would have had the same reaction!! :-)

• View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2015 at 03:36 PM

Who does NOT like an erect Penis?  Really?

A man is a man and we all try to be as real

as possible.  IF girls did not like an erect Penis,

how would they ever get prego?  It is Natural,

& normal.  Bigger is not necesarrily better, but,

ERECT is the best way-to-go.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2015 at 03:49 PM

An Erection is NOT the worst thing to happen for a boy, or, mam.

MEN get HARD; okay? Women like 2 look at "IT", and then want

to "entertain it".

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2015 at 03:10 PM

Looks like almost everyone likes to "look at an Erection"?

I check'em out when in a Naturist enviroment.  And, do

enjoy comparisons about SIZE! 

Ladies, how about U?  Does it matter?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2015 at 06:58 AM

Fortunately our local group has no problem with guys and erections. They are accepted. We have one guy in particular who is REALLY hung. I think everyone there likes to see him erect, as he is impressive, to say the least. 

• View author's info Posted on May 23, 2014 at 01:08 AM

Erections are normal.  Women (and men) appreciate an erection, as long as youʻre comfortable and not creepy about it.  Enjoy how it feels, thatʻs the point!  Enjoy the sensations and the thoughts running through your head.  Trying to suppress it only makes it worse.  Focus on how you feel and forget what other people might be thinking.  Getting comfortable being hard in front of others, i think, is an important part of being a nudist - not be ashamed of your body, or your bodyʻs responses.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I don't know, for me personally I prefer a man with an erection, he just looks more beautiful IMO. Unless he's learing at me or others & it's clear he's the pervert type, then I take offense

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Why do men have women's pics as their avatar or profile pic???

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2014 at 12:58 AM

I had an erection at a beach. So I went in the cool water to relax. I also had an a erection on the beach. I just turned over until it was gone. hope this can help you.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 03:26 PM

John,

It happens to every guy, do not worry about it.  Just, don't "display" it when U get a hard-on.

Happened to me at Little Beach on Maui, and I went into the water quickly.  Got it off and it was

much better for the rest of the day.

Personally, I'd rather like to see all guys ERECTIONS in Naturist/Nudist events.  Geuss why?

It is a natural response to being naked - DUH!

How many times have people talked about a females "leaking juice", when she is worked up nude?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Someone else with common sense at last.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:20 PM

For people who quote legal terms... humans are living beings... not spayed, neutered or stuffed animals... if erections bothers them, then ask them to stop staring at you ... unless of course you have an erection, are salivating and gawking... well that could be crossing the line.

Erections are not always due to arousal... when temps get cooler nipples harden - a hard nipple does not mean excitement... similarly a cool breeze can cause goose bumps or an erection... that is not due to excitement, but mere sensitivity to breeze.  If we as nudists/naturists do not accept this, then we are not being understanding of our fellow nudists/naturists. 

Idea is to enjoy and be one with nature... Live and Let live !!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 02:14 AM

I never had problem with my erection is normal to think you got erection certain times of the day wherever you are.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 02:13 AM

I never had problem with my erection is normal to think you got erection certain times of the day wherever you are.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 04:46 AM

I have never had anyone tell me that my erection was a problem. In fact, I have receieved many compliments on it from both men and women.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2013 at 09:15 AM

I've had this problem before:) I just try to take myself away from the moment and think about something else!!!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2013 at 04:33 AM

good idea.. but at least he has a clue whats under the hood :-)

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2013 at 08:01 AM

IArh the old erection problem! The many times guys have mentioned about the problem with having an erectioin on a naturist beach, its a funny old thing! It's something I have never had a problem with and so never had to worry! I never have a problem and have never suffered with getting an erection!  But in public places I never seem to have to worry about the little feller arising! Yes you do see some very actractive people wondering around, and yes every body takes a little look at naked bodies (it's only natural) But I think if you are not looking with sexually orientations then maybe it is all fine down below......
    All I say is erections come and go and are only natural, it's only natural to get one every now and then! If the problem occurs then just sit or lie down and don't make it obvious to every one!  Until it passes, you can always go into the cold sea! And that will usually sort the problem out!
    I think most people would agree and would not take to much notice about the fact you have just got an erection! (Unless you start parading around) as these things do happen occasionally!!!
    So don't worry too much and enjoy! If you don't think about sexuall things and concentrate on more day to day things! I don't think you will have a problem.
    Most of all enjoy it!!! Embrace it!!! Have fun!!! Its the most liberating thing naturism.......
Follow - email me when people comment