sex education for naturist families Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 17, 2013 at 05:54 PM

I was wondering with naturist families how does one pursue sex ed?  I thought it would be easier since there is no body shame.  And seeing their parents naked is no big deal and even natural.  I read certain articles that with naturist children that they know sexual functions much earlier than textile children. 

One female teenager (a naturist since birth) was at a sex ed class.  People were awkward in discussing sex, but she pretended she didn't know and ask questions for the awkward students.  She said being a naturist gave her more body confidence than she would have.

Is giving "the talk" easier and you can do it much younger than the typical 12 - 13 year old age range?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 57Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2019 at 12:58 AM

ElizabethBrenda as I posted on the other thread about open households, your story made me think a lot about this topic, and though I may never have agreed with such an open, intimate and physical approach a few months ago, I'm starting to come around to this way of thinking.

Regardless of what I think, however (after all, it's your life to live, not mine), I would give you the same advice I gave you on that other post: as long as he understands the meaning of consent and the implications of this, he should be able to effortlessly respect any limits you set on this if you're not comfortable with it. However, if you both want it and are ok with it, then in your situation I don't see why you shouldn't feel uncomfortable allowing it.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2019 at 12:50 AM

Quoting author:

Unfortunately women will never understand what they could do for men sometimes...

I have to say this comment looks awfully sexist and macho, especially when taken together with your previous ones... Reading between the lines, it sounds like you're saying that men have a right to all this and that women should reveal themselves to men for the men's satisfaction... Or did I misunderstand something?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:42 PM

Quoting author:

This probably sounds crazy to most but I agree. I have a friend who grew up in an open/intimate nudist family and starting at age 16 his mother would casually allow him to penetrate her and she would take all of his semen inside her vagina any time he felt he needed to ejaculate. It was very beneficial for the both of them and I loved visiting their home to watch from time to time. Both a very healthy and well adjusted nowadays.

Wow such a great mom. Personally I would start much younger around 10 or 11 so mom can be trained better and learn more about how to help him with ejaculation but either way works I suppose

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2019 at 03:10 AM

Quoting author:

Her son is 14 and the daughter is 19 I believe. Regardless a decision should be made and I would believe that full sex bonding should happen just because of the health benefits it offers for both parties especially when semen is inside of mom

This probably sounds crazy to most but I agree. I have a friend who grew up in an open/intimate nudist family and starting at age 16 his mother would casually allow him to penetrate her and she would take all of his semen inside her vagina any time he felt he needed to ejaculate. It was very beneficial for the both of them and I loved visiting their home to watch from time to time. Both a very healthy and well adjusted nowadays.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2019 at 12:02 AM

Her son is 14 and the daughter is 19 I believe. Regardless a decision should be made and I would believe that full sex bonding should happen just because of the health benefits it offers for both parties especially when semen is inside of mom

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2019 at 09:58 PM

Quoting author:

Ref.48jake.

I tend to agree a really big WOW regarding your post about your man,given what you said there & how far things have progressed with your son.i.e. constant erection,hands on your hips,hard against your back etc. i also find your hesitation a little surprising.

I think you said that he's 19,i would suggest that he wants you badly & you are going to have to give him a big NO & not let him get so close to you in the future or let him have you totally.The alternative i believe is for him to think that you are teasing him which is not good for what's probably going on in his head when he's physically  so close to you.

Big decision for you,let him have you totally & bury his cock inside you or stop being so physically close,either way it's something that isn't now  just about you wondering if you should or shouldn't,it's also about him because of how far things have progressed in a sexual way between both of you,considering how far things have progressed sexually,it's almost inevitable that full sex will happen.

I think you have to decide quickly,you can't keep on letting him get so close,hands on hips,reaching for your breasts etc.think about what's going on in his head when he has to stop,not a good scenario.

Two things.

Stop the physical closeness (difficult at this point )but has to be done,  or let him have you.

He is 14, my daughter is 19 and I am also very physically close to her like hugging or spooning with her

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2019 at 03:30 AM

Quoting author:

wow im impressed... im sure the guy appreciates ur totally open minded level of commitment whether he chooses to fully explore it all or not, and i would like to think it would work both ways, and he is equally committed to ur pleasure...

i also agree that ur only son is even more important, and the decisions ur making are important, but after all uv shared about how close you are, im surprised you still have doubts and hesitate to go all the way with his education and ur mutual experience... along with all the warm wonderful mutual sensations and deepening bond, he'll have the skills and confidence to resist most teen peer pressure and be better able make his own personal decisions when he's ready...

but im sure uv got lots of advice... whatever you decide, i sincerely wish you both only the best...

Ref.48jake.

I tend to agree a really big WOW regarding your post about your man,given what you said there & how far things have progressed with your son.i.e. constant erection,hands on your hips,hard against your back etc. i also find your hesitation a little surprising.

I think you said that he's 19,i would suggest that he wants you badly & you are going to have to give him a big NO & not let him get so close to you in the future or let him have you totally.The alternative i believe is for him to think that you are teasing him which is not good for what's probably going on in his head when he's physically  so close to you.

Big decision for you,let him have you totally & bury his cock inside you or stop being so physically close,either way it's something that isn't now  just about you wondering if you should or shouldn't,it's also about him because of how far things have progressed in a sexual way between both of you,considering how far things have progressed sexually,it's almost inevitable that full sex will happen.

I think you have to decide quickly,you can't keep on letting him get so close,hands on hips,reaching for your breasts etc.think about what's going on in his head when he has to stop,not a good scenario.

Two things.

Stop the physical closeness (difficult at this point )but has to be done,  or let him have you.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2019 at 08:15 AM

Quoting author:

I do ANYTHING for my man. I invite girl friends to please him with 2 vaginas just for himself or I can let him watch me being fucked by other guys. I do anything for my man, but we are talking about my son here

wow im impressed... im sure the guy appreciates ur totally open minded level of commitment whether he chooses to fully explore it all or not, and i would like to think it would work both ways, and he is equally committed to ur pleasure...

i also agree that ur only son is even more important, and the decisions ur making are important, but after all uv shared about how close you are, im surprised you still have doubts and hesitate to go all the way with his education and ur mutual experience... along with all the warm wonderful mutual sensations and deepening bond, he'll have the skills and confidence to resist most teen peer pressure and be better able make his own personal decisions when he's ready...

but im sure uv got lots of advice... whatever you decide, i sincerely wish you both only the best...

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2019 at 09:18 AM

Quoting author:

Unfortunately women will never understand what they could do for men sometimes...

I do ANYTHING for my man. I invite girl friends to please him with 2 vaginas just for himself or I can let him watch me being fucked by other guys. I do anything for my man, but we are talking about my son here

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2019 at 12:31 AM

Quoting author:

That's stupid

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2019 at 09:39 PM

Quoting author:

to give him a good view of a sexy hot girl.

That's stupid

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2019 at 10:12 PM

Quoting author:

But why me instead of him doing it to himself?

to give him a good view of a sexy hot girl.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2018 at 09:28 AM

Quoting author:

For relief of course

But why me instead of him doing it to himself?

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2018 at 12:02 AM

For relief of course

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2018 at 05:24 PM

Quoting author:

We already covered that part but only I explained that to him

You are the very best mom any son could have!!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:06 AM

Quoting author:

Maybe if he gets a hard erection from being around your daughter and you you could display yourselves to his liking so he has something to releive himself to . Just a suggestion.

Why would I do that? 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2018 at 12:15 AM

Quoting author:

My son and my daughter have seen me naked since birth, there's nothing to hide. Of course my son gets an erection frequently when looking at my boobs or other parts but I think it's a natural reaction so no big deal there. I also had the talk with them when they were little so they never had any confusion about anything and when it was the time of having the talk with my son, my daughter helped me since she's older than he is and we both explained everything to him using our bodies and of course, proper words without using vulgar vocabulary and without any taboos

Maybe if he gets a hard erection from being around your daughter and you you could display yourselves to his liking so he has something to releive himself to . Just a suggestion.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2018 at 05:17 PM

Quoting author:

very cool having his older sister participate with her body and proper terms in helping you explain everything with no taboos during Chapter 1 of "the talk" with ur son... im impressed...!

and now that uv 'crossed the chasm', i suspect ur daughter would be honored and proud to help you on "Chapter 2" when its time to help him with proper personal and mutual gratification...;)

We already covered that part but only I explained that to him

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2018 at 01:18 PM

Quoting author:

My son and my daughter have seen me naked since birth, there's nothing to hide. Of course my son gets an erection frequently when looking at my boobs or other parts but I think it's a natural reaction so no big deal there. I also had the talk with them when they were little so they never had any confusion about anything and when it was the time of having the talk with my son, my daughter helped me since she's older than he is and we both explained everything to him using our bodies and of course, proper words without using vulgar vocabulary and without any taboos

very cool having his older sister participate with her body and proper terms in helping you explain everything with no taboos during Chapter 1 of "the talk" with ur son... im impressed...!

and now that uv 'crossed the chasm', i suspect ur daughter would be honored to help you present "Chapter 2" when its time to review and refine personal and mutual gratification...;)

Follow - email me when people comment