leading to MORE Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 20, 2013 at 09:46 AM

does family nudity lead to more intimate fun
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 50Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 17, 2019 at 03:01 AM

In my case, it has. my sister and I are 2 years apart, we were always told to apply sunscreen to each other and as nudists, everywhere. When I was like 10ish, I started to get aroused and it led to mutual masturbation when I was 13 and she 11.my mum knew about that and encouraged us to do it in front of her and later with her and dad. so yes, it led to much more in our case...

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2019 at 09:05 PM

Quoting author:

I think in some cases it does. It has in my family.

I agree with you, It has in my family too.

I would like to talk to you.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2019 at 03:39 AM

thanks heart, for ur response, and thanks for sharing some of ur unique early experiences with an open naked family lifestyle that you were fortunate to share and become part of... frankly i was beginning to wonder if some sort of divine intervention had helped you acquire the healthy perspective i noticed coming thru with ur posts in several other threads...lol

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Quoting author:

i never really think of it as "embarrassment"...  also never waive myself around for attention or force myself on anyone, but always enjoy it and usually just go with the moment when friends or family take the initiative...

This is exactly the right approach in my opinion. I don’t come from a nudist family myself but grew up with a friend in middle school who did and I was welcome to come over and be naked and sexually open with them anytime I wanted. His parents were never forceful or pressured him to do anything. That is a toxic way to go about sexual relationships with children. Their family viewed sex and masturbation with/in front of eachother and others as a totally normal bodily function and were nonchalant and passive about it and let their son do almost all the initiating as to not be predatory or forceful toward him. They would just walk around casually masturbating or start doing it in front of you mid-sentence. Any time my friend felt aroused and his little penis got hard, he could just walk up to his mom and casually penetrate her vagina or politely ask either of his parents to give him oral pleasure until he relieved himself, after a while of getting to know/trust them, I was welcome to do the same when I came over to their house. He and I used to enjoy playing with his dads penis because he had a nice long foreskin that was fun to caress and stretch and suck on. We were fascinated watching his large adult penis slowly get erect when we toyed with it in our little fingers and mouths and we’d often even make games out of how much semen and how quickly we could his dad ejaculate. His father would usually just smile or giggle at us a bit and go back to napping or watching tv or whatever it was he was doing. It brought them together very closely and made them a very loving, caring family who could share anything with each other and their friends without limitations, including healthy pleasure. They are the most well-adjusted, kind, wholesome people I’ve ever met and he’s now a highly function, sane, respectable adult.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2019 at 11:19 AM

Quoting author:

Let me ask you this: if you were in a room naked with other people casually would it lead to arousal? Soon enough you would realize that you just have to get the embarrassment out of the way and do what feels good. Now just imagine it except with your siblings and parents and you tell me what you think!

i never really think of it as "embarrassment"...  also never waive myself around for attention or force myself on anyone, but always enjoy it and usually just go with the moment when friends or family take the initiative...

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Agreed, it shouldn't. This is each individual participant's business.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 12:57 AM

That’s what I believe even if everyone is knowledgeable and consenting why should it be anyone else’s business to intervene?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2019 at 10:42 PM

There are a couple of things to point out here.

First off, WHETHER it leads to arousal is IRRELEVANT, really. Even when not ashamed to show the arousal, we must respect the others around us and not impose anything sexual on them. That is incontrovertible. Period.

However, where many of us nudists might take more liberties than most is if things DO get sexual, as long as it is between knowledgeable, aware, informed and consenting people, it's more OK than most would consider. Yes, most people would still balk at the idea of getting intimate with close family members, and they'd even close their eyes, cover their ears and yell "LALALALA" at the simple idea of seeing them half-naked, sometimes simply because they don't want to think about those people in that way. But when that's the case, simple: that's what conditions their consent to such activities. That's all.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2019 at 01:00 PM

Let me ask you this: if you were in a room naked with other people casually would it lead to arousal? Soon enough you would realize that you just have to get the embarrassment out of the way and do what feels good. Now just imagine it except with your siblings and parents and you tell me what you think!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2019 at 07:10 AM

I think people should be as intimate as possible with each other in most cases.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2019 at 12:38 PM

Exactment!!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2019 at 07:34 AM

Tres juste! Les familles open doivent aussi avoir des règles bien établies!

c’est très important pour l’education des enfants. 

Il est clair que les enfants sont très curieux, et le rôle d’un parent est de participer à cette exploration

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2019 at 01:03 AM

Just to be clear, and answer the original question: DOES it? I imagine not necessarily. CAN it? Apparently yes :P

Just because some nudist families are open enough to engage in this, however, doesn't and shouldn't mean that all families do or should. And I imagine there are textile families that are this intimate as well, even though there probably is a correlation between nudism and family intimacy.

I'm actually starting to be convinced myself that nudism in a family is beautiful, and even starting to agree (with the odd socially-imposed doubt still left) that casual intimacy in the family can be respectfully established and maybe even be beneficial.

Ultimately it seems it all comes down to whether the people involved have the right awareness and sense of responsibility to go through with it.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2019 at 09:41 PM

Quoting author:

Why would you stop?

It was only sex ed

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2019 at 08:25 PM

Why would you stop?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2019 at 08:32 PM

Quoting author:

Agree with you also!

I used to masturbate my son and finger my daughter, this is how I taught them to relieve themselves, other than that, no sex has been going on among us

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2018 at 02:38 PM

Quoting author:

id agree it wasnt sex... but masturbating anyone and helping them pleasure themselves are both inherently intimate and very sexual... and also very ok..

Agree with you also!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2018 at 02:37 PM

Quoting author:

In answer to the original question posted I think it depends on how to classify 'intimate'. Things that probably most textile families may consider inappropriate are generally more acceptable or normalised in nudist families. With everything on display and a generally healthier and more open attitude to the human body and all its functions breaks down a lot of barriers and taboos. The lack of clothing does make the act of cuddling your kids a lot more intense, and body acceptance and confidence also negates the need to be as secretive or self conscious about such things as masturbation, love making or even going to the bathroom as is the case in a textile environment. Visible arousal is treated as something normal too, not something to be ashamed or embarrassed about or seen as threatening or scary. So, if these things are considered 'intimate' then yes, they are perfectly normal occurances in nudist families.

Well said, I so agree.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2018 at 11:13 PM

Quoting author:

My childhood was very similar, when I was sleeping with my brother or one of my cousins their hand would inevitably end up between my legs with me masturbating on it.

Can you send a message by chat?? 

Follow - email me when people comment