Nude or clothing optional beaches in Yucat¿n? Sports and travel Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 08, 2005 at 01:19 PM

Are there any public (rather no resort) nude or clothing optional beaches in the Yucat¿n peninsula in Mexico? I'm planning to go to Playa del Carmen in December and I refuse to wear clothes while I'm taking sun. I would be grateful if someone could give me an answer.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 09:20 PM

de kust. I have information on Hidden Beach. Contact me if you have any questions.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2006 at 12:50 PM

hello go to the hidden beach resort there everyone says it is fantastic to book a trip there.let me know if you do thanks TOM & CHERYL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2006 at 03:45 PM

janie4x write:
    Other than a couple of nude resorts near Playa Del Carmen, you can take the "jet boat" ferry to Cozumel from there. Go to the southeast corner of the island. There is a nude beach there about a mile long. It ends when you get to the lighthouse.

Janie4x,

Do you know a nude resort over there? Ever been there?
    I am planning to go there his April and only read about the Hidden Beach Resort.
    If you have more information, I would be very pleased.

Thanks and greets.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 11:31 AM

Other than a couple of nude resorts near Playa Del Carmen, you can take the "jet boat" ferry to Cozumel from there. Go to the southeast corner of the island. There is a nude beach there about a mile long. It ends when you get to the lighthouse.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 02:08 PM

I went to Playa de Carmen years ago and was able to sunbathe nude. Only saw a few others though, nude, topless or clothed.

Was also able to sunbathe nude on our hotel balcony, but it got rather warm without water nearby. I noticed several ladies topless near the pool, but I was focused on the beach possibilties.

I'd like to return someday....do some more research, when I looked into it a few months ago things looked promising. Try some of the nude travel agencies...it's their business to know!
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2005 at 04:32 AM

you may find it difficult to find a place to be nude in mexico. very catholic there. topless ok. full nudity is not. i heard club med might have nudity. good luck.
Follow - email me when people comment