TO THE DOCTOR Family

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2007 at 03:08 PM

I RECENTLY VISITED A DR FOR A LITTLE GENITAL PROBLEM IN GERMANY AND HE ORDERED ME TO BE ENTIRELY IN THE NUDE I DID IT AND HE SAW ME FULLY SHAVED HE JUST SAY YOUR SMOOTH NICE MY JOB WILL BE EASIER. AND HE DID HIS JOB. SOMEONE HAS HAD TO BE NAKED AND SHAVED IN FRONT A DR??
  • 20Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2015 at 08:45 PM

I also went to the doctor and was a little worried what she would say when she saw me smooth.  When she told me to disrobe the only thing she said was "oh your shaved how nice" and continued her examination.  I guess it is no big shock to doctors.

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2012 at 11:42 PM

nice pic
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2011 at 03:34 PM

I have shaved the "twins & trimmed the major pub area for years". I do like the feeling in the summers. Also, GF likes it too 'cuz she doesn't get hairs in her mouth when doing, ah, the, you know...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 06:00 AM

been shaved all my life and never had a doctor comment at all about it
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:33 PM

I have been shaving since my teens. The doctor has seen me shaved many times through the years. I have never had a comment about being shaved, but did have an x-ray tech ask abut my trim job once. I now trim since my wife likes a little hair above my penis.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM

many many many years ago, I only shaved from Labor Day to to St. Patricks Day. I alway went for my yearly physical in August so I would be hairy. One yr the doctor switched my appt to September. I went ahead and shaved on Labor Day. The next day I had my Dr. appt. Went in the exam room and undressed to my underwear and realized he was about to see me shaved. He checked my chest, looked under my arms and didnt say anything. Finally he told me to remove my underwear and I said I was embarrassed because I was shaved. He just said I've seen others shaved" and smiled.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 05:24 PM

hi all,we have been shavers for 10+ years now and we love it and would not have it any other way,naked hugs and kiss to all!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 06:13 AM

I've been shaving for years, I started in my late teens, I'm not that hairy but I usually shave from the neck down and shave my penis and bottom regularlly.
    From my twenties I've had to see various doctors etc and had a few operations and have always been shaven when being seen by them.
    The only comments I have had was before an operation, when a male nurse came to shave me and said it made his job easier.
    Also when I went to see a male doctor for an itch on my inner thighs a couple of years ago, he asked if I shaved and just gave me a perscription for some cream.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2008 at 01:13 AM

Only the other week I went for the normal exam "down there". Nothing was said about being hairless there and never has anything been said on previous occasions and I certainly wouldnt expect any either.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 03:53 PM

I have been shaved many many years and have never had a comment from a doctor and I have seen several. However about 15 years ago I had a vascetomy and the man nurse said when I was in the recovery room "he was already shaved so I didn't have to shave him."
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 06:01 PM

Quoting author:

I'm totally smooth and my doctor has never made any comments about it and nor should he. It's none of his damn business. Mind you he does give me a hard time over my colestrol levels from time to time.

LOL yea, a few years ago in my early 20s i had a evil pain in my groin for about 2 weeks, i finally went to the Doc and he asked me to drop my shorts etc... Never said anything about me shaving and was very professional while he "checked things" ... he did say it wouldn't hurt if i lost a few Kg's though :P ... asshole :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Quoting author:

I have been shaving 'down below' and around my anal area for about a year now.

My girlfriend first got me into it, she waxes but I am not yet brave enough, can anyone give any tips on how to stop the little spots I sometimes get after shaving?

I use an electric body hair shaver I bought from Target, have also seen several others online. It doesn't generally leave those red spots like razors do, unless I get too "aggressive" with the shaver.
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2008 at 01:22 PM

Yes I am Shaved clean smooth nude from Doctor. I am great healthy.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2008 at 08:40 PM

I'm totally smooth and my doctor has never made any comments about it and nor should he. It's none of his damn business. Mind you he does give me a hard time over my colestrol levels from time to time.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2007 at 12:38 AM

The spots are shaving rash I think. Waxing doesnt give that...its worth trying it beleive me. Use a body oil afterwards to sooth the skin.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2007 at 12:31 AM

I have been shaving 'down below' and around my anal area for about a year now.

My girlfriend first got me into it, she waxes but I am not yet brave enough, can anyone give any tips on how to stop the little spots I sometimes get after shaving?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2007 at 04:50 AM

I my country 85% of all women and 60% of all men are shaved.

I have never been embarrassed of letting anyone know that I shave. Most people like it and far the most of my friends are hairless down there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2007 at 11:15 PM

well, iv never been shaved, but there was no hair when i had to be partially nude at the doctors.
    it was the summer before starting 7th grade and i had to do a medical and the doctor said i had to take off my pants.
    i was about 12 back then, so i had no hair

but i have heard of my friend talking about how her cousin had to do an operation and he was complaining that the doctor shaved him. haha
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2007 at 07:16 AM

I had the regular exam (smeer etc) only a few weeks ago and neither the doctor or the nurse said anything about me having no hair down there nor would I have expected them to. It was a thorough examination too but I am sure they see all sorts every day.
    Elsewhere it is sometimes mentioned like how, why etc mainly by those who have never tried it and I dont mind talking about it and explaining why.
    In my opinion, I remove the hair from under my arms so why not elsewhere on the body too.