Looking for cases to an article on naturism in the Canarias nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 06, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I am a Norwegian journalist and photographer working freelance for mayor newspapers and magazines in Norway. I am going to Las Palmas this November and heard about all the naturist communities in the Canarias from a friend. I would very much like to make a photo story about naturism.

Now I look for people who live/stay in naturist communities on the Canarias that would like to participate in the a photo reportage on naturism. I would like to interview them about this lifestyle and follow them for a some hours to photograph the lifestyle.

I will be in Las Palmas from the 14th of November to the 23d of November. It would be convenient if you are in a community on Gran Canaria, but that is not an absolute.

My biggest hero in photography Diane Arbus made a great story on naturism in the 60'ies. So following her example makes totally sense to me.

Hopefully you are a lot out there who would like to participate. Thank you so much for any help!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2015 at 06:56 PM

Other place is playa de la Tejeta in Tenerife. Very close to the Tenerife sur airport.

• View author's info Posted on May 06, 2013 at 05:29 AM

Thanks for the help, guys!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 04:26 AM

Great place for nudism is in dunes at Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. Loads of interesting things going on there.
    papagayo beaches in Lanzarote. also northern beaches in Fuertenventura.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:18 PM

most of nudism is on dunes beach in masspalomas
Follow - email me when people comment