• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 04, 2009 at 06:56 AM

We all need to be kneaded.

Who's ready for a massage trade?

I'm in Coral Springs, Florida.

Where are you?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2015 at 03:00 AM

I'm in Oklahoma and I have an out-call business and I'm in school finishing my education in massage therapy 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I would be interested in a full body massage trade

I'm open to coupels thats both m/f and f/f to give both a massage and just have one or both give the trade back ! 

Hello everyone, I am one that give others massage, and is a Holistic Licensed I give other's nice Massage therapy in Toronto Canada Ontario.

If anyone is looking for an available Massage giver please look me up !

I'm ok with my clients being nude with out draping as a lot of nudist's like to be well having a massage, and  That I'm ok to be told, what you like to have me to be nude as well as you, as the massage is given to you, as a therapist i find that some clients like me to be nude along with them but most of the time its a no, no, to do as a therapist, if you are ok with out side of a spa, if you do have in a spa just don't tell the spa if I do get nude with you, please don't tell the spa other workers ! With in a work place but at a privet home or apt, I can be free, to do but please don't let them here/from you by you saying/telling about it/me, with you Well the massage is given to you if you like, me be nude, and get a hold of me if you have any health questions, I would be glad to assist. thanks!

and be open to showing you about or just going with you to Toronto's Hanlan's Point, beach nest summer !

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2013 at 09:11 PM

If you arEverest in Ottawa, let me know and I can help you out. Also introduce you to the ONNO which is a non landed club here.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'd love one.... but I'm in California! :(

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2013 at 04:12 PM

I am currently studying in ontario to become a registered massage therapist, as it is a regulated health profession in ontario. Fantastic way to de stress, and you are practically nude already.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 09:00 AM

i luv to massage and be massaged
    boston, ma area's
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2009 at 02:46 PM

I would be interested in a full body massage trade
Follow - email me when people comment